Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could the Arsenal game be OFF?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I hope so. No trains from Three Bridges to Brighton, so it's going to be a nightmare to get there and back. I'd happily see it moved to a day when they are running.

Do you know when this starts? I'm arriving at Gatwick from Malaga at about 10.45 on Friday evening?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This is our biggest game since Man City at Withdean. Of course it will be on.

BBPFoCICYAE1VDq.jpg

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
according to the forecast ...of course they could be wrong...lol

Mixed emotions being an Arsenal fan. going Saturday but on a strict timetable to get back to Kent after the game so a midweek game would be better for me but you can't beat a Saturday 3oclock fa cup tie can you.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Please please please be off!! I can't make Saturday and would go bananas if it was postponed! Got my to let from the autocup scheme as well!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
And your point is? The whole of the outside area can be accessed by a gritting lorry, f*** me, I'll drive my tractor around the area with my spreader (seed/sand/salt not shit) if its required. The reason the offices were closed is because of wimps who wanted a day off.

As one of said "wimps" I can assure you that the decision was not ours. The Operations team made the call to close the stadium. On Friday it was taking staff close to an hour to get out of the car parks when people were sent home in the morning. Admittedly this was because the staff car park is the vip car park and letting staff use the coach park might have made things a bit easier.

Am sure things will be fine for Saturday. Plenty of time to clear any snow & ice.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Mixed emotions being an Arsenal fan. going Saturday but on a strict timetable to get back to Kent after the game so a midweek game would be better for me but you can't beat a Saturday 3oclock fa cup tie can you.

Oh i am hoping that forecast is right....but they are what they are..forecasts..lets hope it will be okay..should be a great day..hoping for a gd atmosphere

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Do you know when this starts? I'm arriving at Gatwick from Malaga at about 10.45 on Friday evening?

It's just the weekend. So first train saturday morning i presume. As long as you get down to brighton on the last train friday from Gatwick I think you'll be ok. they are running buses from three bridges at the weekend, so you'll still get there if not. Just a pain in the arse.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Pitch has undersoil heating added to which they have had the lighting rigs on the pitch. The areas outside must be one of the easiest to clear of any stadium.

Buses by their hundred ferrying supporters down from Haywards Heath, I think that could be a factor too.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As will all transport links...peeps talking about snow potentially friday night....whole thing could change...end of day we will have to wait and see

'Lamie' I am currently recruiting blokes with spades/brooms to dig us out of this predicament----------can I put your name on my fecking SHORT list???(us East Uppers should stick together shirley?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here