Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could PalARSE beat the Gooners?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
paulie said:
For a Smart Mart you really are a stupid c**t.
:lolol: :lolol: true.

oh dear seaweed are getting over run here.

Against Arsenal i think ID will just play 10 men behind the ball and try and grind out a 0-0 draw. but Arsenal are just so good that that wont worry them. i think id be pleased with a 2-0 loss as alot more teams will do worse.

oh well at least we have the excitment of playing Arsenal and seeing world class players at Selhurst (apart from the usual Palace lads of course;) ) and i cant wait even if we do lose. Seeing players like Thierry Henry is what its all about.

so what 'class' crewe players stood out for you then:lolol:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
eagles #1 said:
:lolol: :lolol: true.

oh dear seaweed are getting over run here.

Against Arsenal i think ID will just play 10 men behind the ball and true and grind out a 0-0 draw. but Arsenal are just so good that that wont worry them. i think id be pleased with a 2-0 loss as alot more teams will do worse.

oh well at least we have the excitment of playing Arsenal and seeing world class players at Selhurst (apart from the usual Palace lads of course;) ) and i cant wait even if we do lose. Seeing players like Thierry Henry is what its all about.

so what 'class' crewe players stood out for you then:lolol:

C.U.N.Year.:wave:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Quality thread. Good to see all the Palace running scared. (Nothing new there then).

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
Ha Ha!! Where do you get that idea from. Scared of what exactly.
Well all these Palace posts! You all 'protest too much'. You know that if Arsenal click against you they could score 15. Your only hope is to pack the defence with all those donkeys you normally keep grazing on the old Croydon Aerodrome and then hope Arsenal get bored early.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Brovian said:
Well all these Palace posts! You all 'protest too much'. You know that if Arsenal click against you they could score 15. Your only hope is to pack the defence with all those donkeys you normally keep grazing on the old Croydon Aerodrome and then hope Arsenal get bored early.
And how many would they get against your f***ing lot.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brovian said:
They may score a few but don`t get silly. Donkeys on the aerodrome i havn`t seen any?
Is that where Mghee trains your useless lot then.

Last edited:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Croydonbloke said:
They may score a few but don`t get silly. Donkeys on the aerodrome i havn`t seen any?
Is that where Mghee trains your useless lot then.
I think we should spread the word about this site as we seem to have them rattled.How they have the front to take the piss out of a team that have achieved more than this lot could even dream off is beyond me.They should stick to hating Orient as they may yet renew rivalries next season.:salute:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
26-10-02 said:
I think we should spread the word about this site as we seem to have them rattled.How they have the front to take the piss out of a team that have achieved more than this lot could even dream off is beyond me.They should stick to hating Orient as they may yet renew rivalries next season.:salute:
We`ve been there about who is the bigger club but they are still dreaming of the olden days when peter ward was still about.
Sad really but they can have their moment.
Maybe i`ll go and dust of the old programe with the curly haired twat on the front.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
26-10-02 said:
... How they have the front to take the piss out of a team that have achieved more than this lot could even dream off is beyond me. ....
Priceless! I must have missed all those FA Cup triumphs and Championships then. In terms of major silverware we're ahead of you - we've won the Charity Shield!

Croydonbloke - I've seen donkeys on the Aerodrome. The standard of your local League football is abysmal.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brovian said:
Priceless! I must have missed all those FA Cup triumphs and Championships then. In terms of major silverware we're ahead of you - we've won the Charity Shield!

Croydonbloke - I've seen donkeys on the Aerodrome. The standard of your local League football is abysmal.
Who gives a shit.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Brovian said:

Ermm Brovian gotta disagree with you there my boy plays home games on the Purley Way playing fields and I think the standard is quite high. Might be the exception that proves the rule. (I might also be biased!!)

I have also seen many games at Preston Park and Braypool and been astonished at the number of beer bellied nonces who turn up and spend most of the game on their arses.

It probably goes to prove that in reality there is no difference. We should keep the insults to the Phalace team and their following.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Ermm Brovian gotta disagree with you there my boy plays home games on the Purley Way playing fields and I think the standard is quite high. Might be the exception that proves the rule. (I might also be biased!!)

I have also seen many games at Preston Park and Braypool and been astonished at the number of beer bellied nonces who turn up and spend most of the game on thier arses.

It probably goes to prove that in reality there is no difference. We should keep the insults to the Phalace team and their following.
Not a spelling mistake Perry. (thier) standard is dropping my friend.
My nephews play for Croydon Athletic and Croydon fc and the standard is exceptional most weeks i would admit.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:

I have also seen many games at Preston Park and Braypool and been astonished at the number of beer bellied nonces who turn up and spend most of the game on thier arses.

Not a spelling mistake Perry. (thier) standard is dropping my friend.
My nephews play for Croydon Athletic and Croydon fc and the standard is exceptional most weeks i would admit.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Read through your post you spelt thier not their. Don`t get all jumped up because i corrected you for a change.

Thanks for the correction. I was jumping because you repeated repeated yourself.

What typo?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here