Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could PalARSE beat the Gooners?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
I havn`t said we will win or that we will play better than them so who`s missing the point.
I clearly stated to a past post that we can pass the ball well and play good football it`s just not working out on the results side yet but our time will come.

Well you couldn't expect me to give you the praise you think you deserve, not here, not anywhere.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
paulie said:
Since then we've played them 12 times in the league, 2 times in a league cup semi and a replayed FA cup fourth round tie.
Indeed. I think my favourite encounter between the two sides was when Ian Wright - former Palace legend - took much pleasure in scoring the goal that relegated you. So much, in fact, that he ran over to your end and took the piss out of all your dopey fans. :clap2:

Whenever he gets on my tits when he's on the telly, I always remind myself of that moment - he's really not all that bad. :D

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Yep Simster - the same Ian Wright who got Lombardo's shirt and kissed the badge in front of the Holmesdale in Oct 97.

And what about your legends? Ward - useless ****. Zamora - his miss at Cardiff guaranteed us £25 million, dopey tosser.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Simster said:
Indeed. I think my favourite encounter between the two sides was when Ian Wright - former Palace legend - took much pleasure in scoring the goal that relegated you. So much, in fact, that he ran over to your end and took the piss out of all your dopey fans. :clap2:

Whenever he gets on my tits when he's on the telly, I always remind myself of that moment - he's really not all that bad. :D
Quality player. QUALITY now there is something we have been blessed with.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Stst Brother said:
If you honestly think that shower of sh*te can 'play' against Arsenal, then are you in for a big surprise.
Palace are playing not the shower of shite who lost 3-1 to Crewe.:lolol: :lolol:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Smart Mart said:
Well its going to be a while until you play them again...youll be relegated by Christmas

:lolol::lolol:

Oh yeah. At first we weren't going to get a point according to you lot. Then it was we were going to go the season without a win.

Concentrate on losing to Crewe you muggy c**ts.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Smart Mart said:
Well its going to be a while until you play them again...youll be relegated by Christmas

:lolol::lolol:
I doubt it as there will still be nearly 60 points to play for.:rolleyes: Maybe you mean in all probability we will be relegated as we wont have many points .:tosser: :shit:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
paulie said:
Oh yeah. At first we weren't going to get a point according to you lot. Then it was we were going to go the season without a win.

Concentrate on losing to Crewe you muggy c**ts.
Excellent post.To the point and accurate.That must be a first on this site.:clap2:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
So how long will it take you to reach those *60 points* at your current run rate ?

Played 9, with 5 points from a possible 27 ?

and a goal difference of -7 ?

I stand by my original statement.

Happy Christmas everybody, the scum are down !

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Smart Mart said:
So how long will it take you to reach those *60 points* at your current run rate ?

Played 9, with 5 points from a possible 27 ?

and a goal difference of -7 ?

I stand by my original statement.

Happy Christmas everybody, the scum are down !

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

He was saying that there are 60 points to play for from Xmas onwards - you stupid cretin.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Smart Mart said:
yes and youre not going to get them at your current run rate , are you moron ?
For fucks sake.Lets suppose we dont get any more points before xmas.You say we will be relegated and I said that we wont as there will be 60 points to play for.In order to be relegated you need to be unable to catch 3 teams.With me so far?Now I dont know about you but I doubt if the teams in 19th,18th and 17th place will have 60 points.:dunce:
We will only need around 36 points to stay up as there are other teams who will struggle as well.So only another 31 to go.

Last edited:

No_To_Falmer

Oct 9, 2003
Tunbridge Wells
Simster said:

He scored down the other end and put one arm in the air for about five seconds then got on with the game. Sorry but you are just dreaming with your seaweed coloured specs version.

My favourite encounter was at Highbury in '94 when Wrighty knocked in his 100th goal for the Arse but Palace still won 2-1.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
No_To_Falmer said:
He scored down the other end and put one arm in the air for about five seconds then got on with the game. Sorry but you are just dreaming with your seaweed coloured psecs version.

My favourite encounter was at Highbury in '94 when Wrighty knocked in his 100th goal for the Arse but Palace still won 2-1.
And another EAGLE joins the list. Hooray.EAGLES

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here