Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Cox Be On His Way Out The Door ??

Churchy

Jun 1, 2008
South Wales
Eat dick

You start a bogus thread, fishing to get some oohing and aahing from willing mugs, you know it and I know it, so why don't you just do one.

Like i said on my opening thread this is information that a friend of mine (a Southampton fan) said to me and ask what i think about him, im not fishing for anything, again if you read my opening post i was asking what people think not that it was going to happening. Also i believe that the Elliott Bennett potential signing was on the forum before today with TLO starting the thread (14/08/09) on here and got slated for it and look what happened !!!! your far to quick to judge

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Now Bennett is here it wont be too long before Tiny heads out the door. £200k will be a nice little earner.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I agree with all of that. Cox would be hard to replace, and frankly we have no one even remotely like him at the moment in terms of a creative midfielder. Unless we have someone lined up to buy who is better I can't see the point in selling.

I think you should quality that bold statement. He can all to rarely be ok, we need someone who can do it more often than not - that is the real sign of quality - and Cox cannot do it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Eat dick

You start a bogus thread, fishing to get some oohing and aahing from willing mugs, you know it and I know it, so why don't you just do one.

You sound about 12 years old.

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
please please please let this be true one of the most over rated players ever to have worn the shirt, can nt clear first player , someone sneezes in southhampton cox tumbles off ball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here