Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppell

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They call us scum we call them scum.

But the way I see it its banter. After all I shared a house with a Palace fan for 18months and there are 3 or 4 at work. So we have a dig and a bit of ribbing but

Irrantional hatred is just wrong...

Still c unts tho :glare:

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Ooh your so big and tough Ratty hear the roar you'll be off like a shot seen your type a million times son

f*** off big man :salute:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
AJ's Love Monkey said:
My point beared out :rolleyes:

Go away to a Palace board little boy and don't come on here patronising me.

All the others might like you but I f***ing don't

:salute:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
enigma said:
Yeah, sadly. This guy aint representative of the majority of albion fans though.

I know mate there are always one or two most of the Brighton fans on here are as good as gold and i reiterate what i said yesterday all the best with Falmer you deserve it

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gerbil, have you noticed that you're very much in the minority ? Does that tell you anything ?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
gerbil said:
Go away to a Palace board little boy and don't come on here patronising me.

All the others might like you but I f***ing don't

:salute:

Yeah. I know wot u mean bruv...

We'll sort em out on the 18th. They'll be on thier toes soon enough.

Don't mess with us AJLM..k?

:drink:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
bhaexpress said:
Gerbil, have you noticed that you're very much in the minority ? Does that tell you anything ?

Certainly does.

That there is no more rivalry with Palace anymore from the vast majority of you lot on here.

I must change my attitude forthwith and concentrate on really really disliking Orient like everyone else.

Oi Aj's love monkey do you wanna come round my house for tea tonight? We could sit and talk for hours. :shootself

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
gerbil said:
Certainly does.

That there is no more rivalry with Palace anymore from the vast majority of you lot on here.

I must change my attitude forthwith and concentrate on really really disliking Orient like everyone else.

Oi Aj's love monkey do you wanna come round my house for tea tonight? We could sit and talk for hours. :shootself

We can sort something out Big Man, but i wont hold my breath

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
WATFORD zero said:
I shook his hand yesterday and thanked him

but i also introduced myself to Yorkie, so i wouldn't trust my judgement of character ;)

:p :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
gerbil said:
Certainly does.

I wouldnt mind betting you havent a clue WHY there is a rivalry Ratty, judging by your posts you dont seem old enough

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I wouldnt mind betting you havent a clue WHY there is a rivalry Ratty, judging by your posts you dont seem old enough

Cheeky fucker. I was there at that cup game. Do I have an excuse not to like you now or have we still got to be mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here