Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I hate Palace as much as the next, but what Coppell did was superb. So :shutup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Moshe Gariani said:
thanks, I sometimes worry that people on here lose sight of what really matters...

Football matters. Not some rivalry between clubs.

I want Brighton to thrash Palace on the football field. I would be ecstatic with even a 1-0 win but of course a 5-0 revenge thrashing would be better but for an ex manager, Palace or otherwise, to come down here and support us and the Palace fans as well for me is superb.

I was happy to talk to Coppell and shake the hand of Brighton Rock.

I still want to beat them soundly (on the football field of course) when we play Palace and Reading.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Your an idiot mate, Coppell didnt have to come and support Your march yesterday but he did because he must care for Brighton, yes he is a Palace man but its twats like you who dont deserve to sit in a new stadium. There were Palace fans supporting your cause yesterday i suppose they are SCUM as well. Ignorant prick

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Fair play to Steve Coppell. As AJLM says, he didn't have to come, nor did Brighton Rock and the fans of other clubs.

I want us to beat Palace as much as the next person but to call them Scum is pathetic

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Look, IMO Fair play to all who came, esp. Coppell, as Football is a large community, but he will get a clap at the beginning, and then he will revert to a much maligned figure of fun and Chrystal Phallus leg-end. He would expect nothing more, as any Brighton player, manager or fan, past or present would get at Palace.

I want to be able to give them stick and question their parentage, as I would expect nothing else back, without that it becomes another fixture.

Fair play to Brighton Rock and Coppell and many other Palace fans who have lent their support to us, as I would to them in a simular situation, but they are and always will be the 'Palace Scum'.... Sorry if that offends

E

enigma

Given all the stick he has got, it was big of him to come down, particularly given his club have an important game tonight.

If Iain Dowie himself had come down I would have been grateful, regardless of whether he's Palace or not.

Anyone that cannot acknowledge the generosity of Coppell and those palace fans that came down is a wanker.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
AJ's Love Monkey said:
There were Palace fans supporting your cause yesterday i suppose they are SCUM as well

Got it in 1.

All of you are SCUM.

You ,your mates and Coppell.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Moshe Gariani said:
thanks, I sometimes worry that people on here lose sight of what really matters...

Don't they just, take you for example .....

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
enigma said:
And you're a mug. This goes deeper than the rivalry.

I don't see any rivalry here with Palace. Just a love in with them.

Saying that though evreyone knows our real rivals are Leyton Orient don't they

:nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
gerbil said:
I don't see any rivalry here with Palace. Just a love in with them.

Saying that though evreyone knows our real rivals are Leyton Orient don't they

:nono:

Can you not see a difference between rivalry at a game and support for a political issue?

E

enigma

Yorkie said:
Can you not see a difference between rivalry at a game and support for a political issue?

My point exactly. I still want us to thrash them when we play them, but this is seperate to the football at the moment.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I shook his hand yesterday and thanked him

but i also introduced myself to Yorkie, so i wouldn't trust my judgement of character ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here