Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

coppell

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
At least the Arsegas has a story for the morning edition.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
another has been manager...what a mess the club is in.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
NF9? , I thought that tit got banned?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
The weather - just thought I would let you all know that it is going to be colder in January than it is now!

Don't ask me how I know though.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
They seem to be convinced I'm him, I don't know whether its a joke but if your all serious then check my IP or whatever.

I thought you were open about being nf9?

Don't see what the problem is? I've not seen anyone bitch and moan about The Wizard, what does it matter?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
NF9, stop digging. You're embarrassing yourself. Checking your IP will prove nothing. There are 2 giveaway reasons that show it's you.

1) Your writing style - you are just about the ONLY user to often use a capital letter for the second word of your sentence. No one else does it.

2) I have had you pointed out to me at Withdean before by someone who KNOWS you. This is when you were on your mission of about 30 posts a day. I then saw you at Yeovil outside that Asda. Paxton Dazo asked if it was you (The Wizard) and you said yes. You are NF9 and The Wizard so stop playing dumb. It'll all be much easier if you just admit it!

End.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sweeeeeet...

Great news if true. The fact it's been verified by Snoopy does make me think it could be...

Here's hoping!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's complete trossocks, Steve Coppell would never use the word 'quid' when he could use the word 'pound.' Can you really imagine him trotting out that quote floating around somewhere on here, allegedly attributed to our new manager.

They seem to be convinced I'm him, I don't know whether its a joke but if your all serious then check my IP or whatever.

nf9. Am I correct in thinking you have now posted about 5000 times in about 4 months? Very disturbing. Anyway I have a feeling what with some posters history that this could be correct however my amazing talent of crystal ball gazing has not escaped me yet and i still think it will be Southgate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here