Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

coppell

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
NF9, stop digging. You're embarrassing yourself. Checking your IP will prove nothing. There are 2 giveaway reasons that show it's you.

1) Your writing style - you are just about the ONLY user to often use a capital letter for the second word of your sentence. No one else does it.

2) I have had you pointed out to me at Withdean before by someone who KNOWS you. This is when you were on your mission of about 30 posts a day. I then saw you at Yeovil outside that Asda. Paxton Dazo asked if it was you (The Wizard) and you said yes. You are NF9 and The Wizard so stop playing dumb. It'll all be much easier if you just admit it!

End.

Added to the fact he's posted over 1600 times in a maximum of 4 months! Over 400 posts per month, over 10 a day every single day!
Surely nobody else has that amount of time on their hands? :lolol:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
If Coppell is definately 100% appointed, I will kiss/lick Blooms balls.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I have heard from someone that works at the club that it will be coppell - I hope this is right.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Further to Insiders Post, I can confirm its not Steve Coppell he refers but Steve Austin the six million Dollar man which had a wind up motor boke toy which was excellent and was very quick which I bought at hamleys in worthing with my mum and there were ducks which were really nice which we fed and it was a really good day out!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
NF9, stop digging. You're embarrassing yourself. Checking your IP will prove nothing. There are 2 giveaway reasons that show it's you.

1) Your writing style - you are just about the ONLY user to often use a capital letter for the second word of your sentence. No one else does it.

2) I have had you pointed out to me at Withdean before by someone who KNOWS you. This is when you were on your mission of about 30 posts a day. I then saw you at Yeovil outside that Asda. Paxton Dazo asked if it was you (The Wizard) and you said yes. You are NF9 and The Wizard so stop playing dumb. It'll all be much easier if you just admit it!

End.
BUSTED:lol:

Why the denial NF9 ??

Moneybags

Aug 15, 2009
well my source is not at your club and has never been wrong. also if you read snoopys posts he has been spot on so far

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
A guy at work today is a Leeds fan to say the least was worried...haha you better be
MO FO!!

Steve Coppell is a comin and hes coming with Thunder!!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
NF9 is Wizard, it is obvious. Ban the prick and tell him to f*** off. The end.

Why the witch hunt again? Can't see what harm he does. It reminds me of playground bullying.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This is it guys, get in the correct set up and movfe forward "Ray Blooms Barmy Arrrrrmy.....repeat!"

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Oh i dunno, he called me a wanker a few times or something i forget now.

I wasn't having a pop at you directly, just making a point. So what if he posts alot or used to post under a different username, a bunch of people jump on him and give him grief. Bit strong.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I wasn't having a pop at you directly, just making a point. So what if he posts alot or used to post under a different username, a bunch of people jump on him and give him grief. Bit strong.

Has insulted me a couple of times, in fact referred to 3 or 4 people as C*nts simply for having a differing opinion to his a couple of days back. To be fair no-one has bullied him, people are just saying its pretty obvious its him (nf9), not that it really matters anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here