Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway going to Blackburn!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fair enough...... Though you may recall we only looked dangerous when he went off, Buckley swapped wings, hit a post and set Lita up twice as well as missing himself. I accept he put two crosses over for Barnes, but countless times he turned back when he could have attacked, his default is pass back to Ward, especially if it means using his left-foot, and of course falling over his own feet when through.

thats fair points....i guess for me it was the first time in a brighton shirt when he 'started' to show his worth......but can't disagree with the Buckley bit....who of course missed a sitter :)

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Conway is nothing more than a mediocre player with no pace, no tricks and only average delivery. Therefore, he's not a winger we should be trying to sign as he will rarely create goals or win us games. I'll be delighted if Blackburn sign him.

And unlike most people, I said that last week too.

You have akso been telling is for the last 4 years that Crofts is the worse player to ever don the stripes (bar Fraser) and now say he is our best player

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Well I think hell be an excellent signing if he comes here, yes he took time to settle, not the first player to do that at Brighton, what with having to learn how we play etc. and there are plenty of examples of players who have come on loan and never settled.

If he signs I'll be delighted, if he doesn't, then I hope we go back in for carayol

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
According to The Argus, Buckley going nowhere as we don't have a replacement lined-up.

We won't be signing Conway then!

Not necessarily, seeing as we use them on different wings, it would seem to rule out Carayol though, then again they could just be wrong, I can't see us turning down a £4m bid for Buckley

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apparently we were only willing to loan him, Blackburn offered a permanent deal. Interesting, wages I guess.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Not necessarily, seeing as we use them on different wings, it would seem to rule out Carayol though, then again they could just be wrong, I can't see us turning down a £4m bid for Buckley

Conway played on both wings when here, admittedly looked better on the left than the right.

Suggestions were that £2.5m fee agreed, but we won't let him leave.........Sunderland & Palace.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/25645614

12:35 Blackburn Rovers update

BBC Sport's Andy Cryer: "Scott Dann has been allowed to discuss personal terms with Cardiff but, at the moment, no deal has been agreed between them and Blackburn. Rovers want £3m for the defender, but that fee has not been matched by Palace. Cardiff winger Craig Conway's move to Blackburn is almost a done deal, subject to a medical."

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Announced as signed for Blackburn now, SSN.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yep gone to Blackburn!

Wages probably.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
13:01 Sky Sports Transfer Centre
Scotland international Craig Conway has completed a switch from Cardiff to Blackburn.

Blackburn Rovers
@OneRovers
Rovers complete Conway capture

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here