Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway going to Blackburn!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Haha. Pathetic isn't it.

Same as this Spanish Striker we maybe signing.

Way over the top creaming session over someone we know nothing about because he has a foreign name

I thought Craig Conway had a lot to offer. And, of course, I liked him because he had two foreign names

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Absolutely. He played 13 games for us and the only justification people have for signing him is that he was very good in the first half against Leicester. What about Ipswich where I genuinely thought he was one of the most ineffective, least interested players I have ever seen play for the Albion? Or Yeovil where he just humped it into the box high in the air and with zero pace time and again, despite being up against the worst team in the league?

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever that starting Solly March in every one of our 20 remaining matches would be a far more productive plan than signing Conway.

He was actually one of our better players at Yeovil in my opinion

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
In March, LuaLua and Buckley I trust! Orlandi and Lopez play wide too if needed! (Though I prefer them in the middle).

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Just because his last couple of games were good doesn't disguise the others being average. He'd have been OK on cheap but much better options out there

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Gutted. NSC Nobbers doing the usual what a pile of plop bla bla bla. The man has serious talent. Exactly what we need. Will be our loss if we don't sign him. Yes if we get someone better in then fair enough, but will we really? I doubt it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Conway put in decent crosses, he isn't the sort of player to get you out of your seat like Kaz and Buckley can, but I reckon Ulloa would have done well off of his crosses. I thought he would be a good value addition, but if he has high wage demands or Cardiff want too much, I won't mind Solly getting a few more opportunities.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
****ing hell. NSC at its two faced best
NSC is not a person, it does not have an opinion, or even a consensus. This is like calling a pub a hypocrite because people inside don't all think the same thing. ****ing hell indeed.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here