Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Contracts to be sorted today

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Uncle Buck said:
I did hear about that.

Says something that the Worzels have not offered him terms.

It was something to behold !!!

I was kinda surprised they didn't actually..... i'm sure there is a story in there somewhere

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The story I guess it that they are looking to get promoted next season and want a better calibre of player than McCammon who was a short term fix.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I am guessing here, but I reckon Charlie Oatway will get a two-year contract, which will take him to 35, and options for retiring.

I have heard it from several quarters within the club that he will be kept on in some role or other once he has retired. Whether he wants to is a different matter, I suppose. Maybe something to do with the Youth Team set-up, possibly as an 'ambassador' for the Learning Centre? Whatever, he is a great asset to the club and should be treated as such.

Last edited:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Silent Bob said:
The story I guess it that they are looking to get promoted next season and want a better calibre of player than McCammon who was a short term fix.

And the fact he was playing for a contract so he seemed keen, rather like when he was on loan here..... performances dropped off once he had a 18month contract

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Oatway will get at least a year.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
blockhseagull said:
All gone quiet since the McPhee news though hasn't it ?

Thats cos there aint no news yet. He was told that news last week anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here