Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conservative party - the party of social disorder

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No one likes to tory bash more than me - as most people on here can vouch for. This was never about party politics - it's how the system works from the grass roots up. When I start to hear how the red or blue sides plan to deal with it, that's when it's a party issue.

Or maybe if the Thread title contains a political party in it's title?

I really believe if you could pool the best of all the politicians and get them to work together,they could,but there are too many on each side that are not fit to be best,that would not allow it to happen.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
These people have no morality. They sponge off the taxpayer, they are thieves, have little respect for the law or society, they steal, loot, run riot through the city, have no concern for other people. And now they're coming home from holiday to sort the riots out!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It has bugger all to do with party politics - it's much more stupidity.

Watch this - one of them can't even decide who is actually in government !!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

Absolutely thick bints the pair of them. They are probably very representative of the rioters. So someone who owns a business must be rich - good grief. Time to let the police off the leash.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove

Watch this - one of them can't even decide who is actually in government !!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

Absolutely thick bints the pair of them. They are probably very representative of the rioters. So someone who owns a business must be rich - good grief. Time to let the police off the leash.

Unbelievable.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Really do like a good riot the Tories, if you look in the history books social disorder follows them around like a bad smell. Time for an election methinks,

Yes sunshine! Your user name certainly suits you!

Much better to break a country by dishing-out money we don't have hey? :clap2:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hope all that voted for them are really proud right now. Election now ! Labour were getting us out the mess the world reccession caused

You spout shit sir

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

If i were running the country my political agenda would be to make more of a deterant-

As Labour have always been against Defence and it's deterant to others it's no surprise that there's little of a deterant for the youth of today.

NO deterant = NO law.

Why always blame The Government. I blame the parents of the trouble makers for not bringing them up properly. Most of the time the parents don't have a clue or even care where there children are or what they are up to. It's not down to a government to teach a child, whatever colour, moral values and the difference between right and wrong. If I got into trouble I was terrified that my parents might find out but it seems that some parents these days either don't care or look for someone else to blame. Maybe it's all down to the fact that Yob has had a baby.

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Hope all that voted for them are really proud right now. Election now ! Labour were getting us out the mess the world reccession caused

Care to elaborate and point to the facts and figures that lead you to this ridiculous conclusion Dougal. Riots and rioters have always been with us and with all parties in power at different times in our history.
You need to point the finger at the petty 'liberals' who allowed many of our current generation to grow up without any disciplines in place, this started in the 70's. Usually those going against a party in power (if you want to politicise it) and now with an aim to to act against society whilst jumping on political bandwagons that they neither understand nor want to understand if they can he violent , steal and be generally disorderly.
These petty criminals (supposedly marginalised and forgotten by society), jumped on the marches against the 'cuts' to do it then. They are not political animals they are just thugs who put the weak and decent folk in our society at extreme risk in their efforts to rob shops etc.
These are not political heroes (of any hue) just greedy, ill-disciplined youths jumping on each and every bandwagon for self gain. There's nothing romantic about that nor does it have any political connotations in any way whatsoever...........BRING BACK THE BIRCH.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
You are gullible, aren't you? If you look in the history books, social disorder often follows Labour policies, if you want to get political about it. However, this is more than a political issue. It's been building and brewing since the early 1970s, when discipline was seen to be A Bad Thing. Now, the children of the undisciplined are on the prowl and their undisciplined parents are nowhere to be seen.

I would say its more a comment on society where bad behavior goes unpunished and most law abiding citizens are afraid to confront trouble makers because of a fear of reprisal attacks on them, their homes or other possessions etc.

The TV footage showing the Tottenham riots and a lack of Police action to quell the trouble and arrest those who stepped out of line while they stood there stand and allowed looting etc to continue just sent out a clear message to others who hold civilized society in such low regard that they were able to go out to loot and cause as much damage as they want without much in the way of consequence, so they have.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Really do like a good riot the Tories, if you look in the history books social disorder follows them around like a bad smell. Time for an election methinks,

Again more a reflection on society again i feel, we have too many people who think everything should be handed to them on a plate and that they don't have to do anything to help them succeed. If job opportunities are limited, instead of turning to crime why don't they try to make the best of themselves and get as highly educated as possible thus improving their employment prospects. We have a society that pays for them to go to school and learn, with the prospect of going onto higher education after than supported by the tax payer, or there are schemes out there to help them learn a trade to help them get by in life.

However it could be argued that we as a society have it too easy from the state (which can't actually afford what it provides hence the cuts) and when the required necessary cuts are made, these people are suddenly faced with the prospect of having to give up their dossing about lifestyle and have to go out and find employment which they claim is unfair.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

that actually made me laugh out aloud - some people:tosser:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Being a Conservative myself, I will actually say that New Labour (and I mean the Blairites, not the "true" Labour people) were not too bad on crime. Blunkett and Blears were pretty good ministers; I also worked for the Home Office when the government was putting through initiatives such as ASBOs (and indeterminate sentences) were put through, and much that I think Labour was a disaster on most other areas, crime did fall. Yes, the prison population doubled, but perhaps that played a part in getting crime down. I was in the Youth Justice section, and any time we tried to get tough, we'd get opposition from children's charities saying that they were children first, criminals second, when we knew it was the other way round. Unfortunately at the same time as the government put through these initiatives, it hamstrung the police with loads of stupid forms, such as having to give out a form every time they stop someone.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
i thought maybe albion fans were slightly more intelligent than others but obviously not......its like reading a guardian news forum with some of the rubbish on here......there are so many left wing chips on peoples shoulders im thinking of giving walkers a ring to see if they are missing stock

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
i thought maybe albion fans were slightly more intelligent than others but obviously not......its like reading a guardian news forum with some of the rubbish on here......there are so many left wing chips on peoples shoulders im thinking of giving walkers a ring to see if they are missing stock

You are probably like clueless Dave and mother Teresa may , if you think this government can simply put this down as just mindless criminals I'm sorry for people to burn and smash up their own communities without a care, the are some serious underlying social problems.
Such as institutional racism in the met.
the highest youth unemployment in Europe
The highest prison population per head in Europe
Unfortunately the gap between the rich and poor in our cities is becoming a chasminner city London is becoming like la

Last edited:

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
You are probably like clueless Dave and mother Teresa may , if you think this government can simply put this down as just mindless criminals I'm sorry for people to burn and smash up their own communities without a care, the are some serious underlying social problems.
Unfortunately the gap between the rich and poor in our cities is becoming a chasminner city London is becoming like la

No mention of the benefits showered upon the unemployed & unemployable i notice.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009

Uthe highest youth unemployment in Europe

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove

A Labour Councillor in Manchester declared on Sky TV that the rioters he'd been watching for 3 hours were organised opportunistic thugs, not disenfranchised youth and that the riots had nothing to do with party politics.

Spain has the highest youth unemployment.

Unfortunately the gap between the rich and poor....

The gap between rich and poor rose significantly under the previous Labour administration. To pin the blame on a Government of just one year old is stretching credibility.

The relative sizes of prison population surely has little to do with the rioting in hand, your statistic is meaningless in the context of this argument but once again I would point out the prison population rose under a Labour government.

This is hardly a party political matter so I fail to see what your point is here regarding the Tories - and once again, the institutional racism didn't just appear in May 2010.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here