Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congraulations West Stand...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is my first thread in donkey's. The West Stand were shite today. That is it. At what point have I been negative towards the players or staff. What is negative is 1200 people sitting there not supporting our club when they need it. It's not hard for you to at least respond to "We are the North stand". Don't even get out of your seat.

You judge people's support by noise? There are lots of ways to support the club, attendance, money, cheering and singing just to mention a few. Take a step back, turn off the computer/phone and go and do something else for the evening. It may cheer you up. We did win a game and for what it's worth, I was in the north stand and I heard the west stand sing a couple of times.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
The West Stand had their moments as did the rest of the ground.

Have heard the ground louder, but also a lot quieter.

Well done to all, and no complaints against anyone.

TB

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What is this obsession with noise ???

The majority go to a football match to watch a football match, not sing and shout. i go to a gig for that.
I accept and respect some see it as part of the" going to a game experience", but not everyone does.
some go just to watch a game, so stop whingeing at them for doing just that and carry on singing yourself.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
north stand need to get the north stand/west stand going asap in the game it should wake up the dozing WSU

listening on the radio today and it was quiet until late in the day when that chant came in...

WSU needs rousing sometimes and that is the chant that will do it

Oct 6, 2010
I do go to away games thank you. I am attending Middlesborough and Blackpool this season and have done Pompey, Millwall and Watford so far. I also have a season ticket and have done for quite some time. Anybody questioning my perspective of our fans and my loyalty will lose. End of.

As you didn't answer my question, I'll answer it for you... A moaning Brighton fan is much worse than a quiet one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I do go to away games thank you. I am attending Middlesborough and Blackpool this season and have done Pompey, Millwall and Watford so far. I also have a season ticket and have done for quite some time. Anybody questioning my perspective of our fans and my loyalty will lose. End of.

You sit in the north, you`re a youngster and you were pitiful today....... Yes ?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm normally in the WSU, but had my debut in the East today, right down near the away fans.

The North was consistent, but quiet. The noise just doesn't travel. The west was really, really poor. It seemed to get going (albeit very briefly) about five or six times and it REALLY makes a difference, but it was so infrequent. I was looking forward to hearing it in full voice but was very disappointed.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
This is my first thread in donkey's. The West Stand were shite today. That is it. At what point have I been negative towards the players or staff. What is negative is 1200 people sitting there not supporting our club when they need it. It's not hard for you to at least respond to "We are the North stand". Don't even get out of your seat.

I did. Stop f***ing moaning. Lets hope your next post is ages away too, if at all.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Wow, I had heard of it making you blind, but losing your voice indicates to me that you must really beat your meat hard, are doing it in a weird way or are just a non stop onanist.

On reflection probably all the above.

Still at least you have a big ego lol

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What is going on? Have the people on this thread lost the plot? I am having a moan about the miserbale fuckers who DID NOT get behind our team today.

Rather twattish way of getting your point across would you not agree? I'm still wondering where it says on the season ticket (card)... 'Singing Compulsory'?

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park

Your off your head mate. I lost count the number of times we all started singing 'we'r the west stand Brighton boy's in block I of the west stand and the north didn't sing back. Although I completely agree about those leaving early.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Great. Another thread moaning about the atmosphere at The Amex.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I went to Nottingham Forest v Hull last weekend. Was gonna start a thread about how bad the atmosphere was but can't be bothered. Suffice to say, if you have been to a single away game this season you would realise that the atmosphere at The Amex is one of the best in The Championship. Can only presume you don't bother with aways.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

What about those questioning your sanity ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here