Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations

rdale15

Apr 1, 2011
Greetings all. Not sure if you remember me from last week but ah feck it. Ive just popped on here basically to say congratualtions on your brilliant season, if anyone diserves the League One title, then so be it, Brighton & Hove's it is. I think most teams and fans knew six month ago that you lot was going to win this league, and pretty comfortably i must say. The way you play football is a bloody treat to watch, and without a shadow of a doubt the most football talented squad we have had at Spotland this season. Makes me feel quite special to follow a team that took equal points from you. And also, Gus is a top bloke hiself. Keith Hill has alot of time for Poyet, and i can understand why.

Everything seems to be falling in place for BHA regarding finances, squad and obviously your belting new stadium. Fully diserved if you ask me, and your fans are a credit too. Had a interesting waffle with a few last weekend.

Im genuially happy to see you lads go up. Even though its not clarified, its most definatley mathematically comfirmed, another 3pts and then the table will tell its own story. Hopefully Rochdale will be following you, with another northen side! Preferbally Huddersfield. It seems we have picked up form at the most vital times of the season, always a bonus. Would snatch the the trip to the new stadium with both hands if getting the chance. Its obviously great to see another ex Dale player moving up the football ladder, being Glenn Murray. Credit to say Rochdale introduced him to his footballing ways, and most certainly give him a more mature approach to the game.

Once again Congratulations, I for one would have the bubbly on ice soonish. P.S- Chances of lending us that young tricky lad on the wing? Noone is it? :wink:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I was at the Rochdale / Stockport Playoff Final at Wembley in May 08', in the "Dale" end, Stockport won it, but it was a good game. Felt terribly sorry for Rochdale, as they had not got out of that league for donkeys years.Well supported club, Glad they eventually came up last season.
And as for Stockport, well what happened to them?, on the brink of existance in League 2.

All the breast for next season.

(oh, and were not up YET) ;)

rdale15

Apr 1, 2011
I was at the Rochdale / Stockport Playoff Final at Wembley in May 08', in the "Dale" end, Stockport won it, but it was a good game. Felt terribly sorry for Rochdale, as they had not got out of that league for donkeys years.Well supported club, Glad they eventually came up last season

Not sure we was prepared well enough for the step up then anyhow. We bounced back and came stronger! Thanks pal

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Greetings all. Not sure if you remember me from last week but ah feck it. Ive just popped on here basically to say congratualtions on your brilliant season, if anyone diserves the League One title, then so be it, Brighton & Hove's it is. I think most teams and fans knew six month ago that you lot was going to win this league, and pretty comfortably i must say. The way you play football is a bloody treat to watch, and without a shadow of a doubt the most football talented squad we have had at Spotland this season. Makes me feel quite special to follow a team that took equal points from you. And also, Gus is a top bloke hiself. Keith Hill has alot of time for Poyet, and i can understand why.

Everything seems to be falling in place for BHA regarding finances, squad and obviously your belting new stadium. Fully diserved if you ask me, and your fans are a credit too. Had a interesting waffle with a few last weekend.

Im genuially happy to see you lads go up. Even though its not clarified, its most definatley mathematically comfirmed, another 3pts and then the table will tell its own story. Hopefully Rochdale will be following you, with another northen side! Preferbally Huddersfield. It seems we have picked up form at the most vital times of the season, always a bonus. Would snatch the the trip to the new stadium with both hands if getting the chance. Its obviously great to see another ex Dale player moving up the football ladder, being Glenn Murray. Credit to say Rochdale introduced him to his footballing ways, and most certainly give him a more mature approach to the game.

Once again Congratulations, I for one would have the bubbly on ice soonish. P.S- Chances of lending us that young tricky lad on the wing? Noone is it? :wink:

Top post! :thumbsup:

SW17

Jan 2, 2007
South London
Respect for Rochdale, well as much respect that can be possible considering how much we paid- back then - for Jason Peake!!!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Ta, nice post. :) Went to Rochdale ten years ago for a one one draw and remember the cheap as chips boozer by the ground.

Good luck for the play offs!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Cheers for the nice post and good luck for the rest of the season I hope you make it into the play off's, I'm keeping my fingers crossed you can carry on your good form and take some points off Southampton.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The dale are fast becoming my 2nd team, some good comments from there fans during the week and now this post, Marvellous stuff and will be confirmed as my 2nd team if they put one over SCC on Tuesday.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Always like Rochdale for good reasons, not the least because they hate Oldham !

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Cheers, RD15. Nice post.
Had a soft spot for the Dale for quite some time now and was really pleased for you guys when you got promoted last season after so many years stuck in league 2.

Looks like you're in with a good shout of making the play-offs this year, so will be keeping an eye out for your results and hoping you make it.

Just make sure you take 3 points off the Stains next Tuesday!!!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Dead pleased for Rochdale supporters this season. Having spent so long in the basement it's great to see their loyalty rewarded with real progress. Keith Hill also seemed very savvy.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
After reading that I will be cheering for Rochdale to pip our reserves/cast-offs to nick Bournemouth's place in the play-offs. What a story that would make :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Wow. Like a hoover.

While you're down there you wanna wax my balls 2? :lol:

Seriously though, good luck 2 the Dale 2 buddy. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would be marvellous scenes if Dale stuff Scumhampton next Tuesday , make the playoffs and beat SCC with an injury time penalty in the second leg.

rdale15

Apr 1, 2011
Its brilliant to know we have other teams support from a respective view. It kind of sums up how far we have come, by doing things in the fair and right way. Rochdale must be one of the least talked about teams throughout the country, and when i say this i mean on television aswell. We cant even get on the Greater Manchester News after a 2-2 draw with Brighton or a stunning 1-0 win at St Marys.

We play Southampton on Tuesday, and a few Huddersfield fans are making the short trip to watch it. Massive game for them just as much as it is for us. Supose we could say its a big game for You lot aswell. But erm, no sweating there ey? Thanks alot for the respectable posts.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I've never had much reason to take interest in Rochdale before this season, but from what I've seen, read and heard, the manager, the team and the fans are a credit to the club. They seem respectful, knowledgable and hungry for footballing success.I have no problem with them winning the p/offs :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here