Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to the "Adams Out" Crowd

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We're now in a worse situation !!!! White and Booker in charge !!!

If only people actually could think things through before shouting :jester::jester::jester:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
But if he was sacked on Wednesday morning there would have been a good chance that we would have got someone in by now. Seems a little silly to boot him out 5 hours before kick-off.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I agree Adams had to go, what I don't agree with is doing it hours before a game giving no chance for a new man to come in thus leaving us with a couple of clowns at the helm for two (or more) crucial relegation games, I would rather Adams stayed until a new replacement was regardless of how long it took... Very amateur yet again from the club.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I wanted him gone, but not on a matchday. Brighton & Hove Albion: The New laughing stock of football.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You could say the same thing to the people who still backed him.

Although we had the brains to understand what would happen if he was sacked !

Oh well, we're definately going to get relegated now.

Short-termism is like that. You end up with ANY decision looking incoherent.

Maybe the new manager will be announced at half-time and brought into the dug-out to make some random substitutions fifteen minutes later?

We're now in a worse situation !!!! White and Booker in charge !!!

If only people actually could think things through before shouting :jester::jester::jester:

Can you PLEASE do me a favour and stop insulting my intelligence with your posts. I'm one of the many who has thought it through and came to the conclusion he had to go. It's called an opinion and I'm entitled to it.

And if anyone's been shouting their opinions on here about Micky then you're up there with the noisiest.

Cheers, big ears. :thumbsup:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
İbrahim Tatlıses;2813421 said:
I'm fuming. More at the board rather than everyone else, succumbing to fan pressure once again resulting in an embarrassingly timed sacking & that god forbid might cost us our place in the division.

Joke club.

What fan pressure? No singing for him to go, even at Luton. A few losers on the internet doesn't count.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I really don't see the problem. With Adams in charge we were very unlikely to win today, now we are still unlikely but who knows, it may spark a reaction and we get a result.

The only thing that worries me is White and Booker in charge for Northampton, a massive, must win game.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I agree with the sentiment this thread was constructed for, we are in a much worse position now that Micky has gone, who is going to want to manage such an unstable club? I'm sure we'll find a damaged manager somewhere willing to take over though, and what fun that will be!

White and Booker only have 2 games in charge, but the damage those games can do could be immense. We HAVE to beat Crewe at the Withdean next saturday, that isn't even up for discussion, and we could seriously do with beating Northampton, it's a really winable match for us.

Personally, I'd like to see Martin Ling get the job, he played here at the end of the 99/00 season of course, I think he'd do a good job, he did well at Orient before this season, and to be fair, Orient are a side you'd expect to be in the relegation zone in league 1 anyway, so I don't think he did an overly bad job even this season. He could be a long term manager for us, which I think we desperately need. I wouldn't mind Ian Holloway though, he's a proper character and we'd all have a laugh, I'm not won over by his management ability, but I don't think anyone brilliant would want our job anyway. Wilkins was doing a cracking job, afterall...

I hope we can get a result today, but I shall listen in hope, not expectation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here