Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Adam Virgo

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
FFS, man up will you? Can't you just accept that some people see him as a liabilty owing to the fact that two monumental f*** ups in our last three games have cost us crucial points?

You always do this - moaning at other people just because they're criticising players. And you got completely owned by Herr Tubthumper on this thread because he is clearly better placed to form an opinion on Virgo than you are.

Elphick was at fault for the Norwich goal not Virgo. Virgo was selected for the League One team just a week ago. I'm still in two minds over the incident on Saturday (I was there) and think it was mistimed rather than malicious.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
ive just watched it on seagulls world and it didnt look pretty did it, he cant moan for being sent off, the really sickening thing apart from missing for 4 games now though is the goal they scored, who the f*** was marking the player when he shot?? i know we had 10 men but presicely that, youd think that 1 or 2 of those 10 would have positioned themselves between him and the goal, what else were we doing, how is it we cant get a bloody shot through anyone elses defence in the last 30mins but other teams just crack on through us?? Aaarrrrrrrrgh!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I think we will miss Adam Virgo's physical presence and aerial ability over the next four games. Perhaps this won't be such an issue against Charlton but it will be against a physical set-piece side like Colchester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here