Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Adam Virgo

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Once again you haven't failed to disappoint me, what happened to him? Gets shitter every season in my opinion. I want Tunnicliffe back, at least he was more determined!!!

Tunnicliffe IN
Virgo OUT

Hopefully then our defence will be sorted. Well after sorting Elphick out too :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
1) you've got Kazim Richards as your username/avatar

2) Virgo has been our best player in recent games

3) virgo was our best player today until the sending off, after he was sold short by a rubbish throw out

4) Tunicliffe? Do me a favour.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It was Brezovan's horrific throw, why on earth do you try and counter attack when 1-0 up away from home?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
3) virgo was our best player today until the sending off, after he was sold short by a rubbish throw out

I don't care how short he is sold by the throw, there is no excuse for Virgo lunging in like that. He has only himself to blame, not Brezovan.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't care how short he is sold by the throw, there is no excuse for Virgo lunging in like that. He has only himself to blame, not Brezovan.

Didn't say it was an excuse, but I don't think you can say it was "only" himself to blame.

I just think the thread starter is talking out of his arse, basically.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Once again you haven't failed to disappoint me, what happened to him? Gets shitter every season in my opinion. I want Tunnicliffe back, at least he was more determined!!!

Tunnicliffe IN
Virgo OUT

Hopefully then our defence will be sorted. Well after sorting Elphick out too :clap2:

More determined? So determined was Tunnicliffe that he wanted to go out on loan to get games rather than stay and fight for his place. Determination is one thing that Virgo doesn't lack, I'm sure you could say with any degree of certainty that any player other than the extremely pacey Gradel Virgo would've won the ball or it would not have looked nowhere near as bad.

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
1) you've got Kazim Richards as your username/avatar

2) Virgo has been our best player in recent games

4) Tunicliffe? Do me a favour.

1) Well yes thus the name Coca-Cola Kid.

2) Been in good form, but, he does know how to disappoint people.

3) That's a maybe, Brezvan was stupid but why do a challenge like that though!? Two footed and high. The perfect recipe for a red card offence!

4) Got anyone better? Becuase I really don't.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
if you went you would know that AV was immense today, until that one rash moment, so stop giving him sh1t you tawt. get a grip.

my CBs would go AV, then El Abd, then El Thcik.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't say it was an excuse, but I don't think you can say it was "only" himself to blame.

Quite easily. I'm not saying brezovan was right to throw it out, but there was no reason, none whatsoever, for Virgo to lunge in like that. No one told him to. The situation didn't require it. He hadn't been fouled and was seeking revenge. He just had a rush of blood to the head and jumped in dangerously. He is the only one to blame.

I just think the thread starter is talking out of his arse, basically.

Possibly, but then lots of people on here do so as well to support their favourite player, and to slag off their favourite player's replacement.

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Elphick. El-Abd. Virgo.

Elphick has lost his form from a couple of seasons ago.

El-Abd hasn't even played in god knows how long.

Virgo? Suspended for 4 games and is the main culprit into making this thread you muppet.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Knows how to dissapoint people do me a favour you tart. Virgo was, unsurprisingly, our best player AGAIN until getting sent off. He's far better than Tunnicliffe (btw did you see his assist for the Southend goal today?).

Yes it was a silly challenge, but if anyone else was playing centre-half they would not have had Beckford in their back-pocket like Virgo did - we wouldn't have been as solid, and we'd probably have conceeded MUCH earlier.

Shame his banned now because we ARE going to miss him.

Tunniclife can't mark/conentrate and El-Abd doesn't win enough headers.

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Was it even worthy of a red? I think Virgs only let us down by not nailing Kisnorbo in the aftermath.

Didn't watch the Football League show I'm taking :facepalm:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Elphick has lost his form from a couple of seasons ago.

El-Abd hasn't even played in god knows how long.

Virgo? Suspended for 4 games and is the main culprit into making this thread you muppet.

Are you 12 or something?

Jesus wept.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Didn't watch the Football League show I'm taking :facepalm:

Didn't go to the game and support the team I take it? You clearly didn't see how well Virgo played.

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Knows how to dissapoint people do me a favour you tart. Virgo was, unsurprisingly, our best player AGAIN until getting sent off. He's far better than Tunnicliffe (btw did you see his assist for the Southend goal today?).

Yes it was a silly challenge, but if anyone else was playing centre-half they would not have had Beckford in their back-pocket like Virgo did - we wouldn't have been as solid, and we'd probably have conceeded MUCH earlier.

Shame his banned now because we ARE going to miss him.

Tunniclife can't mark/conentrate and El-Abd doesn't win enough headers.

So, Poyet NEEDS to find a central defender on loan and FAST seeing as no one has the support for Tunnicliffe than I thought we did have.

He is only 20 after all, and does have experience considering his age. Need to give youngsters their turn in the "big-time".

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Didn't go to the game and support the team I take it? You clearly didn't see how well Virgo played.

Well no I didn't go to the game. But if he is as great as everyone supposedly says then why the hell does he have to lash out like that? Totally pathetic in my opinion.

And if our best player was sent off....how did the team play after that?

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
if you went you would know that AV was immense today, until that one rash moment, so stop giving him sh1t you tawt. get a grip.

my CBs would go AV, then El Abd, then El Thcik.

Can you type normally please? And spell properly. Think you should know how to spell the albion players' names correctly....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here