Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations George Dubya Bush

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
Makes me laugh 1000,s of people murdered and tortured in Iraq,now that is not happening-is that good or bad?Yes there are other murderers in power but isnt getting rid of one of the worst a good thing?If there are four bullies in the school do you not deal with any of them ?People make me sick,Britian has a special relationship with the most powerfull country in the world and a land full of democracy and genuine nice people not rednecks you brainwashed idiots.I suppose they all shag thier sisters as well ,yawn,yawn.,and i suppose because we are all from brighton we are gay,yawn,yawn,.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
LEWES CLIFF said:
Makes me laugh 1000,s of people murdered and tortured in Iraq,now that is not happening-is that good or bad?Yes there are other murderers in power but isnt getting rid of one of the worst a good thing?If there are four bullies in the school do you not deal with any of them ?People make me sick,Britian has a special relationship with the most powerfull country in the world and a land full of democracy and genuine nice people not rednecks you brainwashed idiots.I suppose they all shag thier sisters as well ,yawn,yawn.,and i suppose because we are all from brighton we are gay,yawn,yawn,.

I agree with you there.

skitz

Feb 24, 2004
Easy 10 said:
:rolleyes:
Did I SAY I was a Bush supporter ?

My point is, to automatically and blindly vote in the opposition just to get Bush out of office, regardless as to who takes his place, could end up being just as dangerous as having Bush there in the first place. I can understand the "Bush out at all costs" mentality, but there doesn't seem to be much thought about what John Kerry would bring to the table, as just like Bush, all he's done is spent the entire campaign badmouthing his opponent.

You said that voting Bush in could be a case of "better the devil you know", clearly showing that you have spectacularly failed to educate yourself about this election. You wanna know what John Kerry would "bring to the table"? Go find out about it, then come back and suggest that four more years of this tyranny is actually ok. It's not that hard you know, you just need to read stuff.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
LEWES CLIFF said:

How can we possibly imagine that Americans are highly intelligent when they vote in this self-serving moral ape?
There are some clever ones, of course, but they are swimming against a tide of media-fronted myopia.

Who have i been brainwashed by? The crazy left-wingers?

LEWES CLIFF said:
Makes me laugh 1000,s of people murdered and tortured in Iraq,now that is not happening-is that good or bad?

Do you watch the news?
Read the papers?

It is still happening - and we are to blame this time.

Did you see the BlackWatch when they shipped out last week - they were children.
16/17 year olds sent to die by a morally bankrupt regime.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Meade's_Ball said:
How can we possibly imagine that Americans are highly intelligent when they vote in this self-serving moral ape?
There are some clever ones, of course, but they are swimming against a tide of media-fronted myopia.

Who have i been brainwashed by? The crazy left-wingers?
the half intelligent ones are the people voting for kerry! its all the the hill billys in central america that are voting bush! :nono:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
CrabtreeBHA said:
yeah because there were WMD in Iraq as Blair & Bush said, there wer'nt ANY to be found and NEVER were any. They both lied...ok lets vote them back in then :shootself
The report suggested that Iraq was "planning on making them"...so thats good enough to go to war is it? NO! Thats like saying we should Bomb Australia because they just announced they are spending $40m on new Warships.

The recent Iraq Invasion/Afghan deal has only delayed the terrorists from doing what they will get around to doing...disrupting the "West" by means of attack and saying to us that "we have our right to live". See it from their point of view: "A World Super Power that is the US is taking control of everything, whos gonna try and stop them? We Are!"

Its all a big mess and made even bigger by Bush and his corporate government made up of oil fanatics who are out to get richer and control the worls resources before they run out.

Answer me this...Why hav'nt we invaded Zimbabwe after Mugabis attrocites? Simple: No Valuable Area Of Resource = No Point!

Not quite true crabbers

Australia doesnt present a threat to its neighbours, if australia announces that it will spend 40 million on warships, I think what a waste of money. If saddam has a spare 40 million to spend on anthrax and intends to buy large quantities, I put me brown cords on.

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
Of course all that you read is true all that Kerry says he will do he will do and he cannot be any worse than a man who has led his country through sept 11th, restored democracy to afgainistan,iraq etc,yawn,yawn.Its politically correct to hate Bush at the momment,instead of counting sheep at night i should count some of the posters on here as thats what they are.
By the way UPTHE ALBION:D

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
captainmorganrum said:
Did you see the BlackWatch when they shipped out last week - they were children.
16/17 year olds sent to die by a morally bankrupt regime.

totally agree with you there. it was really scary to see people my age going out there

skitz

Feb 24, 2004
Of course all that you read is true all that Kerry says he will do he will do and he cannot be any worse than a man who has led his country through sept 11th, restored democracy to afgainistan,iraq etc,yawn,yawn.Its politically correct to hate Bush at the momment,instead of counting sheep at night i should count some of the posters on here as thats what they are.
By the way UPTHE ALBION

Fuckwit.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
LEWES CLIFF said:

What on earth is this person on about? Politically correct?!?! "led his country through sept 11th"?!?!?!?! :lolol: :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
shingle said:
Not quite true crabbers

Australia doesnt present a threat to its neighbours, if australia announces that it will spend 40 million on warships, I think what a waste of money. If saddam has a spare 40 million to spend on anthrax and intends to buy large quantities, I put me brown cords on.

yeah ok bad example but you can see where I'm coming from, North Korea has had and been doing Nuclear Testing for years and do we invade them? No, because the US and puppet UK know it'll be world war 3, they know they can stroll into countries like Iraq and take over and then reap the "rewards" if any.

Iraq did'nt have WMD - North Korea has...you do the math!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
LEWES CLIFF said:

AHHH The great right wing argument 'It's politically correct....'

:yawn: :yawn:

Funny though, trot out all the Bush bull shit...then accuse other people of being sheep:lolol: :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
:rolleyes:
Did I SAY I was a Bush supporter ?

My point is, to automatically and blindly vote in the opposition just to get Bush out of office, regardless as to who takes his place, could end up being just as dangerous as having Bush there in the first place. I can understand the "Bush out at all costs" mentality, but there doesn't seem to be much thought about what John Kerry would bring to the table, as just like Bush, all he's done is spent the entire campaign badmouthing his opponent.

Wasn't that Bush's campaign mantra? To say that Kerry stood for nothing when it just wasn't true.
Kerry is voted for by the poor and disadvantaged, in part, so he would have a responsibility to represent those people.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Strike said:
I don't have to exactly state my opinions mate. I was just reading it and quoted the people I agree with. I don't have to write what my views are.

I know, you never do! Was suggesting you should....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here