Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats ... Your team is the worst

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
Is it possible to get so much wrong in such a short post. How old are you f***ing 4, my 7 year old can spell and produce better grammar than that. And she is not a backward, ignorant, homophobic bell end like you. Now go to bed you stupid little boy.

yep don't you have better things to do then correcting the spelling in my posts? Like molestering your daughter ... Thats what you do in brighton right?

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
I never said you weren't a fan i said how the f*** would you know how the game went today when you live in spain?

Err, no-one is at every game during a 50 year period of their life. So why did you sign up to the "North Stand Chat" as a 'football' fan???? If you look at just the Championship, it's considered the best - alongside the LUFC Talk, the TWTD forum, the Holmesdale, the Foxes Talk, the AVFTT and the A Block, all of whom I maintain excellent relations for on behalf of Royals Rendezvous. We respect the club as a strong dark horse for the 21st century. But maybe you know more than our 240 members ....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Warning ignored, ban issued.

Christ, I thought you meant me for a moment there Bozza.

If you can still see this URZ, you will have to do a lot better than that to get me going. You are so stupid that you are self- confiming my post, many Reading fans, who may have seen that post, will feel sick that they have a fellow supporter who can even think like that, let alone post it.

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
Christ, I thought you meant me for a moment there Bozza.

If you can still see this URZ, you will have to do a lot better than that to get me going. You are so stupid that you are self- confiming my post, many Reading fans, who may have seen that post, will feel sick that they have a fellow supporter who can even think like that, let alone post it.

right on ....

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
it's true,Gus Poyet is a massive wanker!(sorry Brighton fans but he is).
Such a sore loser he is,excuses after excuses...Dagenham and Redbridge are doing well in the championship :thumbsup:...
I don't mean to come across as a wum or anything but he is an idiot,good manager but an idiot.
I can't stand him.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Show me a manager or any professional that is not a sore loser and i'll show you a manager that does not care. Some will manage to control themselves better in an interview after a game, but they all hate to lose, and they all come out with excuses after losing, I like Gus's passion, and give him some slack, he is latin. If you want to see/hear a real sore loser then listen to the Crawley manager on the BBC website after todays game.
Having said all that I think you have a great manager, but do you think he likes to lose.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Whoooooooooa sorry just read your post again, did not see that you are a D&R fan, sorry don't know who your manager is, but i'm sure he is good too, but I bet he does not like to lose either.:blush:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
it's true,Gus Poyet is a massive wanker!(sorry Brighton fans but he is).
Such a sore loser he is,excuses after excuses...Dagenham and Redbridge are doing well in the championship :thumbsup:...
I don't mean to come across as a wum or anything but he is an idiot,good manager but an idiot.
I can't stand him.

No-one cares what you think. f*** off.

D

Deleted member 22389

yeah

when i went brighton there was just a ton of gay rights protest

Now we are getting to the truth about why you came here. You visited Brighton for the day, and you don't like Gay people so you thought you would come on here and abuse Brighton supporters because you think we are Gay too is that correct? Thank god you are banned.

Your very last comments where completely unacceptable. I hope the authorities catch up with you because of your comments. To even think of things like that sickens me, even worse to post that in an open forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

As a neutral but overall BHA liking person, who attended yesterday with a Reading season ticket holder, I have to say he is right about the game. I have never in 35 years of watching football seen quite so many players go down for no reason whatsoever and quite such a drama queen of a manager as Gus. It was embarassing to watch a decent team like BHA with good players resort to such outright cheating on more than one occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here