Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats ... Your team is the worst

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As a neutral but overall BHA liking person, who attended yesterday with a Reading season ticket holder, I have to say he is right about the game. I have never in 35 years of watching football seen quite so many players go down for no reason whatsoever and quite such a drama queen of a manager as Gus. It was embarassing to watch a decent team like BHA with good players resort to such outright cheating on more than one occasion.

I have also watched football for over 35 years and some of our players DO go down quite easily, however, the ref was poor, Reading players went over top of the ball without even a warning, we have had players sent off for less. I thought the result flattered Reading tremendously and on another day Brighton would have won. Other than the first 15 minutes I was distinctly unimpressed and felt Brighton were going to come back. Clear pen and a sending off (going by the laws of the game), CMS missed two, Paynter miraculously put the ball over from a yard. I cannot remember Casper having a save to make.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yeah - I agree! Thought the first was the worst though, Kebe seemed boxed in the corner before he cut the ball back (still don't know what Tano was doing, very uncharacteristic).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Agree the game flattered Reading to an extent but some of your players didn't help. The second and third goals in particular were, how to put this, - erm, not the best display of defence I have ever seen.

Yeah - I agree! Thought the first was the worst though, Kebe seemed boxed in the corner before he cut the ball back (still don't know what Tano was doing, very uncharacteristic).

That's because both full backs are injured so we had to use a CB who has just come back from 6 months injury and a 38 year old veteran.
McDermott had done his homework and knew that the full backs were our weak link yesterday.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
cheaters in the division. All your players particulary Lua Lua go down with absouletly no contact.

Gus Poyet is also a complete moody wanker

EDIT: BTW thanks for the 3points and the +3 Goal differnance

You have a point but it would have a far greater impact if you were literate.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Look at your location you live in f***ing spain. How the f*** would you know how the game went? Or did you listen to it on readingfc player with gooding and dellor who are both shit commentators

URZ probably thinks Spain is in Wales so i would not be that concerned.

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
URZ probably thinks Spain is in Wales so i would not be that concerned.

Haha, woken up this morning and it doesn't bother me! But I can tell that you on RR he'd have received a ban long before - any mod wouldn't accept it (and I'd have gladly done it myself). OK, there may be real doubts if 3-0 victory was a just reflection, refused penalty appeal and players going down easily, but surely a football forum is for genuine chat & banter? I've had quite a bit of talk with a number of you and never a problem, then one of our own 'fans' messes things up ...:nono:

Nov 27, 2009
Yeh,you beat a team decimated by injuries....sing when you're winning...beginning to change my mind about you lot...did'nt think you had so many tosspots in your fans.......

Decimated by injuries, total bollocks, not even the Chelsea plastics, sorry reading fans, would have resorted to that excuse had they lost.:nono:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Decimated by injuries, total bollocks, not even the Chelsea plastics, sorry reading fans, would have resorted to that excuse had they lost.:nono:

Does your mummy let you use that language at home?

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
We had to make 6 changes to our team from west ham to leeds and still won at elland road. Stop making excuses and just deal with the fact you support a shit team

Everyone knows reading "fans" are actualy chelsea fans who cant make it to the bridge

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I thought our performance in the second half was one our best this season away from home that I've witnessed first hand, either we're not a bad side but having some issues or reading are shite.

Really thought we made them look an average team in the second half. Going to coventry has given me every optimism of getting a result.

Just wished we could start the matches like we did the second half yesterday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
cheaters in the division. All your players particulary Lua Lua go down with absouletly no contact.

Gus Poyet is also a complete moody wanker
Well I'm very sorry about this.
EDIT: BTW thanks for the 3points and the +3 Goal differnance
You're welcome.
Your actually the worst team i have seen at the madejski full stop.
Again, I am sorry that you had to suffer watching such a poor team.
you don't get pens cos you now have a reputation for being cheaters.
Yes, now that you've explained it, I can see that cheats don't prosper.
your manager was trying to get the fans to put pressure on the ref as well. Lost all the respect i had for him today
Having read your insightful points, I too have now lost respect for Gus.
suppose you had another day of trying to find your **** so you could shuv it up your ********** ****?
Oh. Turns out you're just a twat after all.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well I'm very sorry about this.
You're welcome.
Again, I am sorry that you had to suffer watching such a poor team.
Yes, now that you've explained it, I can see that cheats don't prosper.
Having read your insightful points, I too have now lost respect for Gus.
Oh. Turns out you're just a twat after all.
.......and he was doing so well :lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Has NSC become a clearing house for footballing care in the community?

pea

Dec 28, 2011
North Laine
Apologies for the stray from our flock, I hope you realise he is not representative of Reading fans as a whole. Someone clearly forgot to clip his wings.

If a moderator would like then I'd appreciate (privately) recieving his IP address so that I can ensure he/she is not allowed to visit Royals Rendezvous as a consequence of their behaviour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here