Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats ... Your team is the worst

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Yep, but there are elements you cannot control in your life. I've seen RFC hundreds if not thousands of times since 1975 or so, I saw, for example, virtuaslly every game Robin Friday played for us at home plus a third of the away games. Have you in fact been to Workington and Southport, or Stockport, Darlington, or even Oxford or Aldershot? My wife is Spanish, what do you suppose I do to see RFC more this season, get divorced?! In the last five seasons I have made more than 10,000 posts on the BBC606 and Reading's own "Royals Rendezvous" - isn't that enough enough? Well, I also do articles in a number of other national publications, but don't suppose that interests you either!!!

pwned

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
cheaters in the division. All your players particulary Lua Lua go down with absouletly no contact.

Gus Poyet is also a complete moody wanker

EDIT: BTW thanks for the 3points and the +3 Goal differnance

Are you not embarrassed that you have to play goal music to generate a better atmosphere because your support is shocking? Worst in the league and have been always has been at Reading, good ground, shocking support.

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
Are you not embarrassed that you have to play goal music to generate a better atmosphere because your support is shocking? Worst in the league and have been always has been at Reading, good ground, shocking support.

I couldn't give two shits about our support all i care about is whats on the pitch. Enjoy your fantastic support whilst you get spanked 3-0 every week.

Well actually i suppose brighton fans liked to be spanked

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
<mod: homophobic abuse removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
Well done.

Still does not hide the fact you follow a tin pot club.

ha Brighton fans make me laugh with there shiny new stadium thinking that there a great side.

Heres the thing brighton started well because of the momentum/adrenaline but now the truths coming out and everyone can see how shit you are.

Have fun in league one next season whilst were in the prem

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
I never said you weren't a fan i said how the f*** would you know how the game went today when you live in spain?

Yep, but if you show respect you get respect - if you've experienced hundreds of games in the third and fourth tiers you wouldn't refer to Brighton as a 'shite' team - the campaign they did last season was ADMIRABLE, and it doesn't cost anything to admit it. Gee, to be in the terraces of the old 'South Bank' at Elm Park as our team headed down to the 4th tier (now Div 2) is something I'd wish on no-one. Even the third tier seemed fine to those who had not witnessed a promotion in 50 yrears - see: Does anyone remember: 3rd November 1976 ? - and those who have a sense of perspective will recognize that both Brighton and Reading are fighting in the 21st century to realize their own ambitions. That doesn't mean that I am any less ambitious than you; far from it, but I prefer to give credit where it's due. Aargh, and a home game round trip currently costs me some 500 pounds a time; reason enough why I can't make many a season?

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Do you live in Reading? If so I genuinely feel sorry for you. I have never been to such a total and utter shit hole in all my life, and that includes Croydon.

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
I never said you weren't a fan i said how the f*** would you know how the game went today when you live in spain?

Yep, but if you show respect you get respect - if you've experienced hundreds of games in the third and fourth tiers you wouldn't refer to Brighton as a 'shite' team - the campaign they did last season was ADMIRABLE, and it doesn't cost anythimng to admit it. Gee, to be in the terraces of the old 'South Bank' at Elm Park as our team headed down to the 4th tier (now Div 2) is something I'd wish on no-one. Even the third tier seemed fine to those who had not witnessed a promotion in 50 yrears - see: Does anyone remember: 3rd November 1976 ? - and those who have a sense of perspective will recognize that both Brighton and Reading are fighting in the 21st century to realize their own ambitions. That doesn't mean that I am any less ambitious than you; far from it, but I prefer to give credit where it's due. Aargh, and a home game round trip currently costs me some 500 pounds a time; reason enough why I can't make many a season?

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
Do you live in Reading? If so I genuinely feel sorry for you. I have never been to such a total and utter shit hole in all my life, and that includes Croydon.

yeah

when i went brighton there was just a ton of gay rights protest

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
Yep, but if you show respect you get respect - if you've experienced hundreds of games in the third and fourth tiers you wouldn't refer to Brighton as a 'shite' team - the campaign they did last season was ADMIRABLE, and it doesn't cost anythimng to admit it. Gee, to be in the terraces of the old 'South Bank' at Elm Park as our team headed down to the 4th tier (now Div 2) is something I'd wish on no-one. Even the third tier seemed fine to those who had not witnessed a promotion in 50 yrears - see: - and those who have a sense of perspective will recognize that both Brighton and Reading are fighting in the 21st century to realize their own ambitions. That doesn't mean that I am any less ambitious than you; far from it, but I prefer to give credit where it's due. Aargh, and a home game round trip currently costs me some 500 pounds a time; reason enough why I can't make many a season?

Keep avoiding the question ... I asked how would you know how the game went when you were about 3000 miles away?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
ha Brighton fans make me laugh with there shiny new stadium thinking that there a great side.

Heres the thing brighton started well because of the momentum/adrenaline but now the truths coming out and everyone can see how shit you are.

Have fun in league one next season whilst were in the prem

All this from a supporter from a team that is rivals and runs from Aldershot....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
<mod: homophobic abuse removed>

Is it possible to get so much wrong in such a short post. How old are you f***ing 4, my 7 year old can spell and produce better grammar than that. And she is not a backward, ignorant, homophobic bell end like you. Now go to bed you stupid little boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here