Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats ... Your team is the worst

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
cheaters in the division. All your players particulary Lua Lua go down with absouletly no contact.

Gus Poyet is also a complete moody wanker

EDIT: BTW thanks for the 3points and the +3 Goal differnance

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
cheaters in the division. All your players particulary Lua Lua go down with absouletly no contact.

Gus Poyet is also a complete moody wanker

EDIT: BTW thanks for the 3points and the +3 Goal differnance

Is your computer illiterate?

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Whoever he is what he's saying is not far from the truth. This season its almost getting ridiculous and, when its being led by our assistant manager, is a worrying trend. No wonder we don't get a lot of actual fouls in our favour, including penalties as we saw today. I wish it would stop, in my mind its the biggest blot on our season to date.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Whoever he is what he's saying is not far from the truth. This season its almost getting ridiculous and, when its being led by our assistant manager, is a worrying trend. No wonder we don't get a lot of actual fouls in our favour, including penalties as we saw today. I wish it would stop, in my mind its the biggest blot on our season to date.

b**x

URZ

Jul 9, 2011

you don't get pens cos you now have a reputation for being cheaters.

your manager was trying to get the fans to put pressure on the ref as well. Lost all the respect i had for him today

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yeh,you beat a team decimated by injuries....sing when you're winning...beginning to change my mind about you lot...did'nt think you had so many tosspots in your fans.......

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
Yeh,you beat a team decimated by injuries....sing when you're winning...beginning to change my mind about you lot...did'nt think you had so many tosspots in your fans.......

We had to make 6 changes to our team from west ham to leeds and still won at elland road. Stop making excuses and just deal with the fact you support a shit team

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
I'm embarassed by these comments from our so-called 'fans' .. come onto Royals Rendezvous and you'll see a very different perspective ....
repeat from another thread "OK, at the end it fell to us, but it was never comfortable. The commentators agreed that many Championship sides present less problems than yourselves. Not sure why, but we had the ref decisions on the day, you could of least had a penalty. But look, there's a full half season to play for and you've been a cut above many teams to visit this year. So not gloating, just wishing you good luck cos you've too much talent to be involved in bottom of table scraps this season.

Thanks for your comments, you've been great, just confirmed my opinion that we're two teams who will be rubbing shoulders to get into the Premier in years to come! Best of luck, lads ... "

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
I'm embarassed by these comments from our so-called 'fans' .. come onto Royals Rendezvous and you'll see a very different perspective ....
repeat from another thread "OK, at the end it fell to us, but it was never comfortable. The commentators agreed that many Championship sides present less problems than yourselves. Not sure why, but we had the ref decisions on the day, you could of least had a penalty. But look, there's a full half season to play for and you've been a cut above many teams to visit this year. So not gloating, just wishing you good luck cos you've too much talent to be involved in bottom of table scraps this season.

Thanks for your comments, you've been great, just confirmed my opinion that we're two teams who will be rubbing shoulders to get into the Premier in years to come! Best of luck, lads ... "

Look at your location you live in f***ing spain. How the f*** would you know how the game went? Or did you listen to it on readingfc player with gooding and dellor who are both shit commentators

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham

Thank you too nice to see someone write a balanced sensible post. Good luck for the rest of the season

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
Look at your location you live in f***ing spain. How the f*** would you know how the game went? Or did you listen to it on readingfc player with gooding and dellor who are both shit commentators

Yep, but there are elements you cannot control in your life. I've seen RFC hundreds if not thousands of times since 1975 or so, I saw, for example, virtuaslly every game Robin Friday played for us at home plus a third of the away games. Have you in fact been to Workington and Southport, or Stockport, Darlington, or even Oxford or Aldershot? My wife is Spanish, what do you suppose I do to see RFC more this season, get divorced?! In the last five seasons I have made more than 10,000 posts on the BBC606 and Reading's own "Royals Rendezvous" - isn't that enough enough? Well, I also do articles in a number of other national publications, but don't suppose that interests you either!!!

URZ

Jul 9, 2011
Yep, but there are elements you cannot control in your life. I've seen RFC hundreds if not thousands of times since 1975 or so, I saw, for example, virtuaslly every game Robin Friday played for us at home plus a third of the away games. Have you in fact been to Workington and Southport, or Stockport, Darlington, or even Oxford or Aldershot? My wife is Spanish, what do you suppose I do to see RFC more this season, get divorced?! In the last five seasons I have made more than 10,000 posts on the BBC606 and Reading's own "Royals Rendezvous" - isn't that enough enough? Well, I also do articles in a number of other national publications, but don't suppose that interests you either!!!

I never said you weren't a fan i said how the f*** would you know how the game went today when you live in spain?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here