Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats you guys

Aug 16, 2011
As a Cardiff fan it pains me to say this but you really did a job on us tonight. You look the real deal to me and are probably the best side I've seen at the CCS for a couple of seasons. You're strong, quick and organised. People are comparing you to Swansea but the difference is you're dangerous upfront and can score tons.
We rarely get hammered at home but you guys played very well and deserved all 3 points.

As a Cardiff fan I'm not too despondent - this team is still new and bedding in.

God luck this season and I think you can start dreaming of the prem if you can keep your big players fit.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
thanks mate, buzzing at the moment, think its a dream!! good luck for the season, sure your bounce back very soon and make sure you do the Palarse for us when you play them!!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
very humble, well played mate.....now tell your people stop charging ridiculous amounts on that bridge & we might pop over to your lovely country more!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I still think Cardiff will be up there! good luck this season, until your back down at the AMEX i seriously mean it.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
As a Cardiff fan it pains me to say this but you really did a job on us tonight. You look the real deal to me and are probably the best side I've seen at the CCS for a couple of seasons. You're strong, quick and organised. People are comparing you to Swansea but the difference is you're dangerous upfront and can score tons.
We rarely get hammered at home but you guys played very well and deserved all 3 points.

As a Cardiff fan I'm not too despondent - this team is still new and bedding in.

God luck this season and I think you can start dreaming of the prem if you can keep your big players fit.

Thank you for your kind comments the even more encouraging thing is that properly our best 4 players Buckley, Lua Lua, el abd and Noone played no part in the game.
today.
But its nice to see a good sport, i also believe our style very much suits playing quality teams like yourselves (you will be in the top 8 at end of season) as we have a good passing game and teams like yourselves will come at us, teams like Portsmouth and Doncaster didnt quite so much which made it harder for us.
We proved today we a good side and even better is that the goals being shared around.
Good luck rest of year Puff the magic dragon as i have family who live in Cardiff and some of them season ticket holders at your place.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
That is very nice of you like the bit about the best team in CCS for a couple of seasons, However you have not played our reserves yet so hold fire on that comment.

Have a goodish season yourself, Hope the swans go down or is it the jacks you lot call them ?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Cheers mate. I have to admit, I thought we'd get tonked tonight.

Indeed. :lolol:

Thanks for those extremely encouraging words Puff. It really is a fantastic result for us tonight, but there's still one helluvu long way to go for both our sides this season (& beyondo).

Best wishes & enjoy your footie this year. :thumbsup:

Aug 16, 2011
very humble, well played mate.....now tell your people stop charging ridiculous amounts on that bridge & we might pop over to your lovely country more!!

It costs Welsh people £1.50 but English £5.70 - we're subsidised by the Welsh Government (probably from money garned from English tax payers) - you just have to show your leek and picture of Uncle Bryn to qualify.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Seems a lot of Cardiff fans rated our performance very highly (and then a few idiots reckon we were boring Swansea wannabes). Thanks for those lind comments. It's early days, but even more promising knowing we have all of the real pace merchants still to come back into the side.

st1988

Aug 6, 2011
thanks that is very kind of you. i like to appreciate when other teams outplay us, so im glad others do too.

good luck this season.

Aug 16, 2011
That is very nice of you like the bit about the best team in CCS for a couple of seasons, However you have not played our reserves yet so hold fire on that comment.

Have a goodish season yourself, Hope the swans go down or is it the jacks you lot call them ?

We call them many things but most unrepeatable.
Most teams in this division flatter to deceive and even though you don't want to get carried away I would put a good wedge on you being in at least the play-off's come May.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It costs Welsh people £1.50 but English £5.70 - we're subsidised by the Welsh Government (probably from money garned from English tax payers) - you just have to show your leek and picture of Uncle Bryn to qualify.

My wife's half Welsh; will that do?

It would make it cheaper to visit The Gower, possibly the most beautiful place on the planet . . .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Where's Natterjack when you need him....

Still can't believe we won fairly comfortably. This could be our Charlton moment. I suspect Cardiff are a top six side which Pompey and Doncaster are not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here