Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats you guys

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We call them many things but most unrepeatable.
Most teams in this division flatter to deceive and even though you don't want to get carried away I would put a good wedge on you being in at least the play-off's come May.

Cheers fella, we will see though only three games in and a long way to go.....

enjoy your season

PS I much prefer chasin the dragon.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
My great grandmother was welsh, was called Gladys Evans, couldnt get much more sterotypically welsh sounding name. Would this qualify me for a discount on the toll? It does only make me 1/8 welsh though

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Thanks for the comments p_t_m_d. TBH didn't know what to expect tonight but thought you more likely to win. Guess the 'unknown quantity' was our advantage.

I'm grateful for the bragging rights in work tomorrow but best of luck for the rest of the season!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
remember my first time in wales (which im sure puff will like) was to support my local non league club Bognor Regis when we drew Swansea in fa cup in 1983 i think....
went wiv my dad & beat them in the replay...think when swansea were good but on way down

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Cant quite believe the result tonight - in shock TBH!

Great to hear we were well worth the win rather than escaping with and undeserved 3 points. Lets hope this is the shape of things to come. If we win on Saturday I may well explode with excitement and pride!!

Aug 16, 2011
Cant quite believe the result tonight - in shock TBH!

Great to hear we were well worth the win rather than escaping with and undeserved 3 points. Lets hope this is the shape of things to come. If we win on Saturday I may well explode with excitement and pride!!

Poyet looked very sharp too.
Anyway I'm off - see you for the 2nd leg. All the best

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
A few seasons ago we had a major rivalry in this board with Cardiff fans, now look what's happened. Top post fella, and hugely sporting in defeat. I thought we'd get a draw tonight and gave to play out if our skins to get it. As another poster said, when teams try to play us at our own game, like tonight it suits us. Where as Donny and Pompey where physical and guarded and it was harder.
Good luck for the rest of the season, you'll do just fine.

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
Poyet looked very sharp too.
Anyway I'm off - see you for the 2nd leg. All the best

It sounded on the radio that your formation suited us.....i had us down to lose and you have some great players in your team. It sounds like you
will need a few weeks to bed in but I expect with those quality players your will be up there .....my bet it 4th. I think we will come a cropper against teams who lump it up like Stoke! Cheers Draggon and tell you Boyos not to smash our city up like last time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here