Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I said earlier he will be unveiled on tuesday and very few believed me. An hour later and its reported he is to be unveiled tuesday. Funny that. Nob

To quote your earlier post(My mate: Club hasn't offiicially announced it but he has signed and is Leaving for airport). Has he signed a contract with us or not, yes or no.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont get this "signed then going home, press conf on tuesday" thing... once he has signed, the paper work is sent to the FL/FA, its public knowledge. until then he hasnt completed the signing, shirley?

HAVE WE SIGNED HIM OR NOT ???

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
i dont get this "signed then going home, press conf on tuesday" thing... once he has signed, the paper work is sent to the FL/FA, its public knowledge. until then he hasnt completed the signing, shirley?

Maybe the club plan to hang on to the paperwork until tuesday? Hope not.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
To quote your earlier post(My mate: Club hasn't offiicially announced it but he has signed and is Leaving for airport). Has he signed a contract with us or not, yes or no.

Would you believe me if i said yes or no? You are soo sad. Give it up you sad little boy

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Ahhh this is agony, 2 mins left of my lunch break!!! Put that bloody pen to paper!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

Nobody knows just a few on here winding people up with Chinese whispers.That should be the new title for this thread.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

What of this did you not understand?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Some people need to chill. Signed and he has gone home and there will be press conference when he and the rest of the players (and I imagine Gus and Tano) return because they have the got the weekend off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here