Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
If he doesnt sign im going to look like a right twonk, i have been going on about this for days now.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We are in the lag time between the pen leaving the paper and the SEND button on the giant mobile phone used for club texts.

Kind of like purgatory.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I have heard he has left the amex, which would suggest he has signed. The club dont have to rush to confirm it. Gus and Charlie are probably getting pissed in Dicks bar celebrating the biggest deal in the clubs history

You dont actualy know then?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Spanish people do generally have longer names than British people. Maybe this is the reason the signing is taking so long?

Maybe they had to print a new one off because someone threw a rogue n into his name to make it vincente

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Imagine, just imagine what Noone, Buckly, and Lua Lua will be like after having trained with Vicente. I can see each of them being worth £15m at the end of the season...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Club has just realised their phone contract has expired.

welshseagull

Jul 12, 2011
Some of the transfer blogs on here this summer have made even the blockbuster classic films of the past seem like short fill in cartoons!!
Of all the transfer sagas, in all the forums, in all the world, you had to walk into this one.
Are we getting near the end now?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
..and that was the point everyone realised they had negotiated a bumper contract for Romain Vincelot

well played.

You can punch me in the face once for that.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
No i wasn't sitting on his lap whilst he signed the contract. But i know people who were in the room next door. I know he has left the Amex

Because he has left does that mean he has signed a contract with us, or that he is now on the M 27 going to meet aidkins?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I thought not well you have got the Gullible NSC crowd going again with your rumours

I said earlier he will be unveiled on tuesday and very few believed me. An hour later and its reported he is to be unveiled tuesday. Funny that. Nob

Last edited:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Right I've just wasted my lunch break reading the last 10 pages of this thread. I now have to work, am starving hungry and need a sh!t but I STILL don't know if we have singed Vicenti? FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here