Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
This was a sametime message that I had with a spanish colleague. He is a Barca fan, but knows everything about Spanish football. I really really hope this signing comes off

me... Do you know about Vicente Rodriguez

mate ... I have heard you signed him...Brighton playing really bad....I ' ve heard (ha ha)
he played in national team. he had few injuries, played in the left and he was the best in his position ....better than Reyes. 38 caps

me. Do you think he can still cut it, or do you think injuries have wrecked him

mate. he has never recovered...plays few matches....then he get injured again....if you are lucky and he manages to keep fit is an amazing signing

me. He passed his medical. Only on pay as you play and accepts our wage structure. So we cant go wrong. Just a few minor things to sort out

mate. he has been frustrated, not been able to play, and moving to Brighton is the perfect move for him

me. How good was he?

mate. very good....first 11 in National squad when fit, and he was a really serious committed player.

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
if its as in the bag as people are saying, maybe he trained with the team this morning and an official announcement will be made early afternoon...

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Where are the ketchups??? normally loads on here talking about people in club shop etc. someone must know something!

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I'm heading off to the Amex soon, so in the unlikely event I see or hear anything, you'll be the first to know

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I'm heading off to the Amex soon, so in the unlikely event I see or hear anything, you'll be the first to know

5768372_orig.jpg

Dress like this just in case, make him feel more at home

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I have heard something that people will not want to hear....

I know someone who's good mates with an agent who has represented Spanish players in England. I have been told that he had a few phone calls yesterday from clubs asking how they could get hold of vicentes representatives....

Don't shoot the messenger!!!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

I know someone who's good mates with an agent who has represented Spanish players in England. I have been told that he had a few phone calls yesterday from clubs asking how they could get hold of vicentes representatives....

I would have been more suprised if this wasnt the case!!!

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011

Gus is selling the dream that nobody else can. CMS went and spoke to others but came back to (G)us. I have faith Beeeeeethentee will do the same

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
if its as in the bag as people are saying, maybe he trained with the team this morning and an official announcement will be made early afternoon...

"In the bag" seems a very naive phrase for the paper to use if the deal's not 100% done. And it wasn't backed up by Gus's quote. I'm in the 'believe it when it happens' camp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here