Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Mestalla

Aug 31, 2011
Valencia
I know he was at valencia, but has he played for anybody since ? Also what were the circumstances of him leaving ? Why has nobody else signed him since he left ?

His contract ended 2 months ago. How is he going to play for anybody else? He ended in June, went on holidays and his agent started searching for a club in England in June. He has had more offers from Spain, Russia, Turkey and Germany, but he only wanted to play in England. He had conversations with Blackburn, Everton, Swansea and a few other clubs and I don't know the reasons he didn't sign for any other club at the Premier League. Maybe it was because the most important thing for him right now is to play regularly at the starting XI every week, after not counting for Emery for the past 3 seasons and Brighton can assure him that and not the other clubs.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
we should play a new formation - 2 wingers each side, and just have bridcutt being the guvnor spraying it out wide all the time. CMS in the box, bang - premiership.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
His contract ended 2 months ago. How is he going to play for anybody else? He ended in June, went on holidays and his agent started searching for a club in England in June. He has had more offers from Spain, Russia, Turkey and Germany, but he only wanted to play in England. He had conversations with Blackburn, Everton, Swansea and a few other clubs and I don't know the reasons he didn't sign for any other club at the Premier League. Maybe it was because the most important thing for him right now is to play regularly at the starting XI every week, after not counting for Emery for the past 3 seasons and Brighton can assure him that and not the other clubs.

Cheers ! Exciting times !

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Last edited:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
How anyone cannot be excited about this I don't know. A few seasons ago people were creaming themselves over signing Carole and Frutos as if they were overseas superstars. They are not fit to lace the flair-tastic boots of Vicente

What a show of intent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here