Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Imagine....

CMS/HOSKINS/BARNES
VICENTE HARLEY NOONE/KLL

ahhhhhh i cannot contain my excitment
You've just dropped Buckley from our team! Apologise and write his name on a blackboard 100 times

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This is pure speculation mind but I reckon the deal is done for Vicente but they havent announced it yet as they want to announce all the signings together (probably two) and business is not done on the others.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
This is pure speculation mind but I reckon the deal is done for Vicente but they havent announced it yet as they want to announce all the signings together (probably two) and business is not done on the others.

They've gotta drive to the Amex, get the shirt, pose for the photos, upload them... and then make the announcement. I reckon it'll be before 6pm now :)

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
An update on the Beeb site now; BBC Sport's Paul Fletcher on Twitter: "Rumours flying around that Brighton a close to signing former Valencia winger Vicente may not be all that wide of the mark. There is a strong possibility the club may have news on the 30-year-old in an hour or so."

"May not be all that wide of the mark"?! ???

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
We still have the squad photo to be taken as well, don't we? Just to raise the excitement levels up one further notch.

Spimunk

Jun 17, 2011
West Sussex
BBC Sport's Paul Fletcher on Twitter: "Rumours flying around that Brighton a close to signing former Valencia winger Vicente may not be all that wide of the mark. There is a strong possibility the club may have news on the 30-year-old in an hour or so."

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
to think that lastnight the biggest transfer news was about Billy paynter supposedly joining from Leeds. 24 hours later we are close to completing a deal for a world class midfielder. Brighton are officially back.........with a Bang

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here