Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Makes sense to wait and announce the signing tomorrow. The club gets more coverage that way.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Tony is obviously not happy with his wage demands.

How the f*** did you get that out of everything that has come out of the obvious sources?! Quite a long stretch from ironing out the last bits and pieces don't ya think? Are you aware of how niggly the details are for footballer's contracts- particularly this one (with numerous bonuses) one would imagine...

Wage demands? That would have been done before the medical!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Vicente deal almost done From The Argus)

Albion's audacious swoop for former Valencia and Spanish international star Vicente is in the bag.

The versatile attacker has passed his medical and the club will confirm the deal once a few contract issues have been ironed out.

Boss Gus Poyet told The Argus: "I'll be delighted if it goes through. It's massive for us.

"Who would have thought we would be signing a player who has played in the Champions League and won La Liga twice?"

See tomorrow's Argus for the full story.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Vicente deal almost done From The Argus)

Albion's audacious swoop for former Valencia and Spanish international star Vicente is in the bag.

The versatile attacker has passed his medical and the club will confirm the deal once a few contract issues have been ironed out.

Boss Gus Poyet told The Argus: "I'll be delighted if it goes through. It's massive for us.

"Who would have thought we would be signing a player who has played in the Champions League and won La Liga twice?"

See tomorrow's Argus for the full story.

Little bit contradictory no?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Right, tonight I am going to watch a film into the early hours, this will ensure I sleep until 10/11ish tomorrow. At this point I shall go straight to the Albion website and a picture of Vicente holding up the shirt will be there. If this does not happen I will cry.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
How the f*** did you get that out of everything that has come out of the obvious sources?! Quite a long stretch from ironing out the last bits and pieces don't ya think? Are you aware of how niggly the details are for footballer's contracts- particularly this one (with numerous bonuses) one would imagine...

Yes you are right but now other clubs who have less astute managers than Gus are aware of his availability and they will now come in with offers better than ours he could be playing for that tosser aidkins tomorrow

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I thought someone said the manager in Galileo admitted that he had signed something in there today? This must be at least be a first refusal contract. I am not concerned about other clubs. This will happen. He will be ours.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I just hope Nigel Adkins has gone to bed and it's sorted before he wakes up tomorrow morning.

He aint gone to bed he also aint gotta clue he`s a physio FFS not a manager,he will nick anything from Gus that he can, the deal aint done yet

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
My mate spoke to some who was Spanish in KFC said he played football, but would he be working in KFC this soon?

Sep 1, 2010
Right, tonight I am going to watch a film into the early hours, this will ensure I sleep until 10/11ish tomorrow. At this point I shall go straight to the Albion website and a picture of Vicente holding up the shirt will be there. If this does not happen I will cry.

Ahhhhhhhhh bless!!! Have you got your comfort pillow and something to suck on?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

Give me another reason for him not signing after being pictured with Gus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here