Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

albertbilbert

Jul 15, 2009
Horsham
If Vicente's contract at Valencia has run out, is he not a free agent?

If hes a free agent doesnt that mean that the transfer window closing is irrelevant?

Oct 25, 2003
BBC TRANSFERS NEWS: Vicente has had a medical at Brighton and the Championship club are in on-going talks with the Spaniard, who is available on a free transfer after leaving Valencia. He would surely be one of the biggest names in the Championship and a huge coup for the Seagulls."

surely we wouldn't have bothered with a medical or taking him out to dinner if it wasn't all a formality?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
just mentioned he's expected to sign on BBC Sussex.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Not only us with egg on faces if this move doesnt happen but Senor Baleague too and I think that is HIGHLY unlikely.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
As long as Vicente had a good medical I would suggest that it's now all about Gus and the clubs ability to round things off and get the signature. On top of this we may have another signing we want to announce at the same time. These transfer final days are a mix of frustration and excitement! Can't believe it really, asssociated with a player with some past pedigree like Vicentes

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Sky Sports News allegedly (I don't have it) reporting that Villa are in for him. Can anyone confirm if they've really said this?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
Don't forget, Vicente deal does not have to be done by tonight, although Albion would like it that way #bhafc

Hinting that it may not be done tonight?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Sky Sports News allegedly (I don't have it) reporting that Villa are in for him. Can anyone confirm if they've really said this?

I have it on in the background and didn't hear that.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

Nah, they've not mentionned him even in the context of us (except Balague)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Don't think this one's over until it's over. The danger is someone higher up the food chain will decide that, if we're willing to take a punt on his fitness, maybe they should to. Please hurry up and get pen to paper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here