Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Nothing really. Not very exciting except:

I missed the Stockwell shooting by seconds. Was just about to board that carriage but decided at the last minute to change to the Victoria line instead.

Jeremy Beadle stuck his finger up my nose. I have photographic evidence.

I have a weird left nostril. You wouldn't be able to tell but I can probably get the whole of my little finger up there. The other one is normal. Basically the cartillage between is curved and has nothing to do with a lifetime cocaine habit.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Which hand did he use the big one or the small one??

Can't remember to be honest but if it was his small hand and my left nostril he could have used his fist.

Just to be clear. My nostril problem has nothing to do with Jeremy Beadle although for the reasons discussed there was potential for him to take advantage of the situation.

He didn't.

I always respected Jeremy for that.

Last edited:

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I was riding my motorbike once when I saw a bloke on a nice bike so I kicked him off and waited for him to bugger off to hospital before going back and nicking his bike.

if i had just taken a sip of tea i would have sprayed accross the room, i buckled at that haha

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Hmmm well I am boring....I spend on average 5-6 hours on football forums daily..... my days off work its upwards of 12-14.....yup boring

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Seeing the Gloucester/Barfly thread has reminded me of one other thing. Despite living in Brighton throughout the 70s and early 80s, I've never been to any of the clubs in Brighton - not Sherry's (in any of its guises), not Top Rank (in any of its guises), not the Gloucester - not one. I wonder how many Brighton blokes in their 50s can say that?

malaysianseaside

Aug 29, 2012
kl, Malaysia
I kept on seeing a picture of me on here that I took with an ipad i found!
Also sometimes I squat down on the floor and put my arms around my legs and lean forwards

Cause that's how I roll

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I was on news at 10 during the poll tax riots :(

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure I have a unique name (first and surname). I've been checking regularly on the Internet and haven't found another yet (although I did find a Facebook page for a cat with the same name - what the hell's that about?)

Me too - but not the cat bit...

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I beat Les Wallace 5-0 in a competition a month before he became BDO world champion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here