Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I take 448 tablets a month to stay alive (Sadly most of my facts are about medical matters, wish I had a life, lol)
Seriously mate, is this for real? If so, WTF? Can you embellish, no prob if you don't want to.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
im going to win a signed albion shirt by being the last poster in another thread :D

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Seriously mate, is this for real? If so, WTF? Can you embellish, no prob if you don't want to.

16 a day

Heart Failure and other heart related problems
4 beta blockers
2 diuretics
2 ace inhibitors
1 or 2 warfarin
1 simvastatin

Thyroid Problem
1 thyroxine

Reflux Oesophagitis (Ulcer just above the stomach)
1 Lansaprozole

Gout (Caused by above diuretics)
1 Allopurinol

Depression
3 Fluoxetine (Prozac)

Happy days :facepalm:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
16 a day

Heart Failure and other heart related problems
4 beta blockers
2 diuretics
2 ace inhibitors
1 or 2 warfarin
1 simvastatin

Thyroid Problem
1 thyroxine

Reflux Oesophagitis (Ulcer just above the stomach)
1 Lansaprozole

Gout (Caused by above diuretics)
1 Allopurinol

Depression
3 Fluoxetine (Prozac)

Happy days :facepalm:

bloody hell do you rattle when you walk?

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I have a huge fear of rats yet I still go lake fishing for days on end with my bivvy wide open and half scared to death (there are always rats around lakes)

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
My mate Mick,who I regularly get extremely drunk with, is the only person to have rowed from Japan to America. Not strictly true there was two of them in the boat. He did try single handed but capsized and was underneath his boat for 8 hours before someone came and rescued him.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
i got impaled on a motorway crash barrier, by a motor bike coming down the path kicking me whilst on my bike i feel of and landed on the only sharp bit and went deep into my leg, not one car stopped i pulled myself off and hopped to Old Elthaniams rugby club in Bexley who decided to call an ambulance, when i went back for my bike it was gone :(

:ohmy:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I get the prescription free but only because of the Thyroxine, only one on the list and I didn't know that for the first 7 years, costs the doctors surgery a lot though out of their budget apparently, oops

Well, someone's paying him for it!

Need to learn a hell of a lot about NHS pharmacy payments as my employer launched a UK compatible version of our system this week...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here