Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concerts at the Amex

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
was at the presentation today and it was asked as a question. they said maybe 2 a year. another person at the club also said fatboy might be doing some special gig for the opening of the stadium, but didnt say much more than that.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Los Pistoleros might raise the roof with their take on Americana music, either that or the Who doing Quadraphenia things which are pure Brighton

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can someone remind me how many a year we are allowed to hold?

Also what bands are likely to play there? 22500 seats, it's gotta to be really big bands no?

Please don't let the 2 remaining members of the Who, hog one of the concerts either
:glare:

I saw them at the Liberty Stadium in Swansea, they were brilliant, but only if you like The Who I suppose...................

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Rolling Stones please!

Yes please again they were awesome at the Millenium Stadium

They'd be better of performing on Hove seafront with zimmer frames. Please tell me that they've called it a day :facepalm:

I suppose if you don't like the Stones then hairy muff........but in my opinion they are brilliant as good now as ever, total pros at what they do....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes please again they were awesome at the Millenium Stadium

I suppose if you don't like the Stones then hairy muff........but in my opinion they are brilliant as good now as ever, total pros at what they do....

I actually liked the Who and the Stones when they were younger. In fact Exile on Main St is one of my all time favourite albums. But neither have anything current to offer so I'd rather remember them as they were and see something a little more contempory and up to date in our new stadium.

I think we've left our dinosaur manager behind as we move into a new stadium, so why not leave the dinosaur music behind as well ? Next you'll be suggestiing Aerosmith :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here