Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conceeding FOUR Goals At Home

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
THREE times this season in the LEAGUE, and one in the cup

Have we ever done worse??

SHAMBLES

Even Derby werent that bad in the Premiership. I can remember us doing it twice in 97/98, but even one of the was a boxing day 4-4 draw against Colchester

Why are we so shit, even if it is a team in 3rd, conceeding 4 goals at home is SHOCKING

:goal: :goal: :goal: :goal:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I blame McGhee

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I've seen us do it twice in one game.

After conceding 4 in the previous home game.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
cant be a coincidence the teams we have been pasted by are all at the top end of the table,other than that i guess when you play 3 forwards you invite a team to play the ball wide through our midfield wich they did to good effect,im not that worried about the loss as not every team in this league have the quality up front they obviously have,i really have to say though that as much as i like adam el abd for his tenacity and effort,i feel he maybe on the bench saturday and livermore to take his position,i think he would have been better suited there tonight and if we are going to play that formation again livermore should play. Other than that and a few schoolboy errors at the back we did ok.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've watched us concede EIGHT at home. Still got the effin' programme! Good job we palmed off Brian Clough on Nottingham Forest!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
THREE times this season in the LEAGUE, and one in the cup

Have we ever done worse??

SHAMBLES

Even Derby werent that bad in the Premiership. I can remember us doing it twice in 97/98, but even one of the was a boxing day 4-4 draw against Colchester

Why are we so shit, even if it is a team in 3rd, conceeding 4 goals at home is SHOCKING

:goal: :goal: :goal: :goal:

Fcuk off you miserable twat, we played well tonight, it was an entertaining match, and we were unlucky not to get anything from the match.

Some people are just never happy, the signs are good for the rest of the season, the new players look quality and we were on the end of several very poor ref decisions, including 2 joke penalty decisions.

Cheer up ffs.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Guy - there's nothing entertaining about going down to the BOTTOM division. No getting away from the fact we've shipped another 4 at home, as the thread initiator says...WOEFUL!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I think this shows that we are crying out for an EXPERIENCED defender in the Guy mould. Watching the mid season dvd earlier the amount of COMEDY goals we have given away is frightening.

The ref can only be blamed for the penalty decision tonite.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
One of them was a penalty, no?

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Another four goals conceded at home is clear indication of how far we have fallen behind some teams in this division. A decent 1st half was followed by 'Boro changing tactics whilst we did nothing...result...defeat.
Our management have one strategy and once that is rumbled, we are done for. I assume the half-time chat went something along the lines of..." more of the same lads and we will win this "
Time and time again this season we have been out thought by the opposition and thats why we are near the bottom.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
What I dont understand is away from home we look quite solid, keeping clean sheets against the likes of Leicester and posh...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here