Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Compensation claim companies

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Go and see a solicitor mate.

Sounds like you have a good case .

From experience these sort of cases will pay you £3k ish. If its in a park then will be the council so even easier

Good luck

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
By all means debate the subject, there is absolutly no need to resort to insults towards the originator of this thread, any more and the thread will be closed and the members doing the insults for no reason will be dealt with.

this business of throwing insults towards members for no apparent reason is not acceptable.

You have been warned!

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Hi,

I recently broke my heel bone in my foot & am looking to make a claim.

Does anyone have any dealings with any claim companies that they could reccommend?

I realise there are hundreads out there, but looking for a proffessional company who will help and also dont take half the cash for themselves.

Cheers

I've PM'd you on this.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hi,

I recently broke my heel bone in my foot & am looking to make a claim.

Does anyone have any dealings with any claim companies that they could reccommend?

I realise there are hundreads out there, but looking for a proffessional company who will help and also dont take half the cash for themselves.

Cheers

Were you pissed, or on drugs?

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
I love this forum most of the time, but there are some nasty self righteous bullys that seem to get a hard on over picking on people on here, the poor bloke only asked a question.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I love this forum most of the time, but there are some nasty self righteous bullys that seem to get a hard on over picking on people on here, the poor bloke only asked a question.

Your quote makes me LOL especially given your photo of a clearly deranged Martin Keown screaming in Ruud Van Nistelroys face. Poor bloke only took a penalty.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
How you gonna prove where it happened?

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Cyber-Bully-Cyber-Bullying.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Did you make your claim in the end?

I seem to remember you fell over outside Churchill Square.

Yes, I do have a memory that works in mysterious ways.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Go and see a solicitor mate.

Sounds like you have a good case .

From experience these sort of cases will pay you £3k ish. If its in a park then will be the council so even easier

Good luck

You do know that you pay for this don't you :shrug:

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
This claiming shit is bollocks. So if for example I tripped down a rabbit hole in Preston Park, I could sue Brighton & Hove City Council for not signing it? There's better things to spend taxpayers money on than scouring the country to correctly sign holes in fields. Next time look where you're going you dopey twat, you fell down a hole deal with it.:guitar:

I think in a situation like the above you would have to sue the rabbit.

Roger and out.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
Did you make your claim in the end?

I seem to remember you fell over outside Churchill Square.

Yes, I do have a memory that works in mysterious ways.

Bloody hell i'd forgotten about that, no i didnt -i just had words with the manager of the chain and as there was no lasting damage i decided against it, having said that if i'd of broken my heel and been off work for a lengthy spell i would have.
Thankyou for your concern xx

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
About 35 years ago my dad got off a bus at Grand Parade and was clipped by a car , he had to take a couple of weeks off work. The council let him take the time off as paid holiday. He had a limp for about 6 months and after an investigation all that happened was the council extended the passenger barrier at the bus stop to slow down the traffic going too fast when making a right turn to go up Church Street.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just a tad different , but im glad i made you LOL .

I do think that it is a legitimate right for someone to complain/chase someone that has been negligent, but at the same time, there are so many people that will abuse the system.

The fact that byf might 'lose his job' after injuring himself is not a case for the private landowner/local authority. If he does lose his job then it is a case for an Industrial Tribunal for unfair dismissal or constructive dismissal.

Everyone should have a duty of care, but people seem to milk that.

I fell down some stairs helping a friend move house. The timed lights went off and I tumbled. Who do I sue? The freehold owner or my friend?

I agree that some people will need assistance. A good friend of mine (a carpenter) sliced off his finger. He was not able to work for 6 weeks and got assistance from the state to pay his mortgage. Genuine cases of people needing help are fine, but searching for financial gain is wrong in my humble opinion.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
About 35 years ago my dad got off a bus at Grand Parade and was clipped by a car , he had to take a couple of weeks off work. The council let him take the time off as paid holiday. He had a limp for about 6 months and after an investigation all that happened was the council extended the passenger barrier at the bus stop to slow down the traffic going too fast when making a right turn to go up Church Street.

The good old days eh..........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was going to sue the council when a curb moved and I fell over, then I realised I was pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here