Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commute home from LONDON tonight

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I went through London Bridge about 5pm, it was chaotic from the tube station to the national rail. People's usual routes were closed and the route took people out the dungeon exit, up towards the Barrow Boy pub and in the Shard entrance. All round the houses, and outdoors during a massive downpour. Lots of unhappy campers

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Id avoid London Bridge at all costs during the Olympics, interchange with the Jubilee Line for starters would be fun and then there would be the crowding on trains into London Bridge itself (quicker from the South to Stratford via London Bridge) and it would be even worse when the equestrian events are on at Woolwich.

Not surprised people were getting angry, as a fair few commuters dont like their "routine" changed, much like some get angry if your in "their" seat (as i had on the 18.23 to Eastbourne last week, told him none as reserved and to get another one).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Avoided the Bridge and went to Victoria today

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sorry, forgot you are the hard man around these parts.f***ing gimp
Thats right mate, 6.01 from HH every day and 5.23 or 5.42 home, perhaps i'd better be careful though, there's a hardman threatening to "rip people's throats out " if they annoy him, or maybe he's seen bruce willis say it in a film and thinks it sounds good.you seem a bit of a frustrated hardman judging by your unwarranted, overly aggressive posts all the way through the thread.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i go to Vic, but nothing heard about this until today all the same. odd as i sit next to business continuity chap at work and he hasnt heard of it either, usually they release info about such things, he's constantly updated on olympic stuff.. dont understand why this wasnt done weeks ago to bed in. Victoria had contra-flow for months in the winter as escalators refitted so i reckon they know their system works and we are all ready for it over there.

i do wonder how many LB commuters will find out they have shorter and nicer walks to work as a result. i used to go there and everyday saw a bod on my train go off for the tube and 20 min walk later pass them near Old Street... as they went in to the gym :facepalm: :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here