Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(Common) foods you hate

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Is an avacado a fruit or a vegetable? People here have listed it as a fruit but in all supermarkets its with the veg?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I have a texture problem.

Egg white texture makes me vomit
So does any nut except pistacchio (altho not technically a nut)..... peanut butter is YUM!
Cant stand anything boney.... fish unfilleted and meat on the bone........ just looks awful and with fish a stunning waste of time.
Marzipan = projectile vomiting

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Forgot artichokes.... aptly named as thats what they make me do.

Advocados are just a waste of money... do nothing for me.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Parsley - pure evil.
Olives.
Roll mops and any other little bony fish pickled or in oil.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Olives, I just don't get it.
Salt, anything with salt on just tastes like it's got salt on, it does nothing for the flavour just tastes like salt and I don't like salt.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Is an avacado a fruit or a vegetable? People here have listed it as a fruit but in all supermarkets its with the veg?

The avacado is a fruit and it is the most nutritious fruit, the least nutritious fruit is the cucumber, there I said it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The avacado is a fruit and it is the most nutritious fruit, the least nutritious fruit is the cucumber, there I said it.

The avacado certainly has a lot of cholesterol, not sure what else it has. Clearly no vit C otherwise it wouldn't discolour so easily.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whole prawns or fish that still have the head on. I don't like any food that can stare at me while I'm about to bite into it :lolol:

I don't mind it if it's been shelled or filleted, but spare me the beady eyes.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't believe how fussy you lot are

I'm with Notters and Smudge in the eat everything gang

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Carrots
Pineapple
Sprouts

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Oh and all meat.

See I haven't ever (intentionally) tried it, having been brought up being a vegetarian so I'm not sure if I can add it to the list. The thought of eating it however does turn my stomach!

I drank an M&S banana smoothie earlier and found out after 2 glasses of the stuff that it contained fish! So that has put me right off anything banana related for the foreseeable future! :sick:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Marzipan (The food of the Devil)
Broad Beans (Broad Beans)
Green Beans (Squeeky and pointless)

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
See I haven't ever (intentionally) tried it, having been brought up being a vegetarian so I'm not sure if I can add it to the list. The thought of eating it however does turn my stomach!

I drank an M&S banana smoothie earlier and found out after 2 glasses of the stuff that it contained fish! So that has put me right off anything banana related for the foreseeable future! :sick:
Fish in a banana smoothie WTF! :sick:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

So you drank 2 glasses of it which suggests you might have actually liked it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here