Just put mayonaisse on them.

Hilarious Ben, of course when you were a kid your list would have been:

Macaroni Cheese

DISLIKE
Everything else

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Fish in a banana smoothie WTF! :sick:

It was a special vitamin packed one, which I didn't realise! I just grabbed it in a rush and didn't think to check the label for such ingredients in a smoothie! It was only when I was sat at my desk and saw the label out of the corner of my eye - "contains dairy, fish and gluten". Gross! Bit of a shame really as it was rather yummy!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I'll eat most things,but olives have to be rendered into oil first.
Garden peas are a bit of a trial but if someone else is doing the cooking I'll eat them.
My plate is always cleaned,though I've not tried Sushi.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I eat anything,
just ask the one legged, OAP whore from the Texas bar, Lisbon

Was involved in a massive bar fight in the Texas bar when I was in the navy...... weekend of the revolution in the 70s.... first time id actually seen furniture and humans flying through the air during a fight that size...
Some mouthy American ensign was slagging off Royal Families ....we werent that bothered about fighting about it as it was early evening, but a Dutch Marine and a couple of Danes took great exception and the Dutch Marine picked up the American ensign and threw him some distance....then all hell broke loose so we joined in...

Went for breather with mate outside with our drinks and found two lines of riot police marching down the street banging shields....which we thought was a bit wierd for a bar fight however out of control..it was then we found out there had been a left wing coup and we were all marched back to ships...
Thanks for reminding me of the place..

and I hate oranges.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here