Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comments you might hear this Saturday!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
"I know we scored six goals, but Stockport didn't have anything to play for".

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
That Gary Hart, we signed him last season for a bag of kit I believe from some Essex town, he's aged badly!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
is there a circus after??? only just wonder as ive just spotted 2 clowns in the dugout :laugh:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Top thread! :thumbsup:

I'm so glad that other wanker turned us down! Russell Slade is an ALBION LEGEND now.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
On the basis of the large number of 'new' supporters at Withers this weekend.....what uninformed comments can we expect to hear?

" I wonder what knob will be the first to post crap on nsc about "new" fans etc..."

Albion Rob

Dear oh dear, what a load of toss. Do we seriously think it is exactly the same 5,000 people that go week in week out? Do we not think that blokes who have followed the club up and down the country for years whose circumstances may have changed (new baby, made redundant, moved away etc) didn't have a right to fancy going on Saturday.

Well, I'll be with someone making his first ever appearance at Withdean on Saturday - my girlfriend's three-year-old godson. I just hope some superfan doesn't put him off football for life by spitting in his chips or bursting his balloons because they've never seen him at our dump of a ground before.

I'm looking forward to my first appearance at Withdean in two years on Saturday - don't worry, I'll know who Owusu is - he's the fella that used to run us ragged when he played for Brentford and they smashed us 4-0 a couple of times.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
Can we still win League 1?

We were better against Man City

What time are Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/Man Utd playing?

What player is that?

I'm a big Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/Man Utd fan, never fail to miss a game while in the luxary of my arm-chair.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
"That bloke in the orange jacket looks like he's got a dead Squirrel on 'is 'ead"!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here