Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coming to Donny

CragDN2

Oct 31, 2006
Doncaster
Alright lads?

I saw your thread about the trip to Donny the other day when looking around. I thought I'd try and help you out abit.

First of all, I shouldnt worry about getting in the ground. Our capacity is 10500, of which you will get 2200 behind the goal and a further 200 in the seats. I doubt we will sell out, so you are more than welcome to come and stand with us!

As regards going for a drink. The Rovers Return at the ground, The Park Hotel(about a mile away), the bar at the dome sports centre. Then there is the town centre. Normally you have to be a little careful where you pick, but even our 'lads', know the history and you wont get any trouble. There are plenty of pubs, easy if you arrive on the train!

If you get chance have a look at the yaurs website. They are asking how to make the day special, ideas etc, please feel free to add any thoughts, comments. We are really looking forward to seeing you guys again. Shame its not the last game at Belle Vue, but it will be special all the same.

If you have any questions, ask away!

Craig

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If a red house is made of red bricks and a blue house is made of blue bricks, what is a green house made of?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Coming up on the Friday night with a group, where would you suggest to go out?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What's the best place in Doncaster for FANNY?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Gutted to be missing this game. It was one of the first fixtures I was looking for in the summer. Bloody graduation. :(

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Thanks Craig, much appreciate what you've said.

It's going to be a special day for all of us and I'm sure you won't be disappointed by the crowd that we bring up there.

Really looking forward to a superb day out with true football fans.

CragDN2

Oct 31, 2006
Doncaster
Right then here we go...

Rabat, everyone thinks its Casablanca though.

Leopald, no idea. Long time since I went in there!

Big Mac is doing ok, not really played that much though.

Right round town Friday or Saturday. Start off at the top end of town. Lounge, Manuna, Hogshead. Then onto Goose and Edwards. Round the corner to the new Che Bar (excellent, plenty of women), a few more pubs down there. Then onto Toast, Moods and Walkabout. Finish off in either Walkabout or Trilogy. Pubs to avoid, Livingstones and the market place pubs.

Fanny- Walkabout, Trilogy or if you are desperate and need to pay, Players or Purple Door!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
CragDN2 said:
Right then here we go...

Rabat, everyone thinks its Casablanca though.

Leopald, no idea. Long time since I went in there!

Big Mac is doing ok, not really played that much though.

Right round town Friday or Saturday. Start off at the top end of town. Lounge, Manuna, Hogshead. Then onto Goose and Edwards. Round the corner to the new Che Bar (excellent, plenty of women), a few more pubs down there. Then onto Toast, Moods and Walkabout. Finish off in either Walkabout or Trilogy. Pubs to avoid, Livingstones and the market place pubs.

Fanny- Walkabout, Trilogy or if you are desperate and need to pay, Players or Purple Door!

Players or Purple door it is then

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Walkabout, Trilogy first, then Players or Purple Door later

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
rovers_saluter.jpg

A re-appearance of this banner would be :cool:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Icy Gull said:
rovers_saluter.jpg

A re-appearance of this banner would be :cool:
It would - maybe we could reciprocate with a "Fans United will STILL never be defeated" banner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here