Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coming to Donny

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I know the poignancy and heartfelt support Doncaster gave us during those times, and it was great. But would in be in bad taste for me to reply to that picture with the caption - 'what fans?'

Sad to say from that image, the Goldstone looked as though the bulldozers had already moved in.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NE corner, had been deserted for years? But agree it's a f***ing depressing backdrop :down:

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
as have i :( , first time i've been banned without posting a post!

CragDN2

Oct 31, 2006
Doncaster
Yeah I think there is something wrong with the server, I wouldnt take it personally!!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The Large One said:
Sad to say from that image, the Goldstone looked as though the bulldozers had already moved in.

I'm sorry to say that i totally agree with you!

The picture has reminded me of how far into disrepair the Goldstone fell before we actually moved out. :nono:

I prefer to remember the big crowds of the 70s.

We need a new ground - and quickly! Come on you lefty bastards - give us our planning permission back - NOW!

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
CragDN2 said:
Right then here we go...

Rabat, everyone thinks its Casablanca though.

Leopald, no idea. Long time since I went in there!

Big Mac is doing ok, not really played that much though.

Right round town Friday or Saturday. Start off at the top end of town. Lounge, Manuna, Hogshead. Then onto Goose and Edwards. Round the corner to the new Che Bar (excellent, plenty of women), a few more pubs down there. Then onto Toast, Moods and Walkabout. Finish off in either Walkabout or Trilogy. Pubs to avoid, Livingstones and the market place pubs.

Fanny- Walkabout, Trilogy or if you are desperate and need to pay, Players or Purple Door!

went to purple door when i was working in doncaster recently, my mates paid for a lapdance for me. A tenner for 2 minutes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here