Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COMEDY NIGHT - Stand Up for the Albion!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
finbar said:

Make sure you slag off portsmouth, croydon and crawley though please. We dont get many nights we can be bitter and petty, so this is an opportunity not to be missed!!!

The words "stock", "in", "trade" spring gazelle-like to the mind :D

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Good man - cheap laughs at easy targets, money for old rope - what could better!!! I can only hope there isnt a 6-8 minute diatribe on the subject. It just wouldnt be fair!!

Oh go on then.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
How are ticket sales going ? Do we need to plug this a bit more - or is it heading for a good turnout ?

Looking forward to it - I hope it is well supported.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Initial sales are looking good. Am reasonably confident of a near sell-out; Komedia are certainly confident of a big turn-out. Which begs the point, I would suggest people get their tickets sooner rather than later - we don't want another West Ham-style moan-in on this board...

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
I am away on holiday on 24th November in the USA for Thanksgiving!! Is there any possibilty of other nights for this event.
I went to see Blue and White Christmas a couple of years ago and that was on for about two weeks.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Went to the Komedia Box Office last night to see how ticket sales were going.

143 tickets sold - 115 left. This means that if you want to go, you need to get your tickets sorted sharpish. There is every likelihood of a sell-out before the night in question.

This is, of course, a marvellous effort from everyone who is supporting the event... :clap:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Komedia usually sells out every Saturday and Sunday night, this show will very probably be a sell out.

Don't forget it's UNRESERVED seating so unless you want to be stuck at the back or on one of the side stools you'll get there 730ish.

The front row of seating offers TERRIFIC views and I HIGHLY recommend you sit there.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I shall be there, of course.

George Egg, George Egg, George Egg, George Egg, George Egg!

:clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Make Kevin Day wear his Palarse shirt!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Can't be bothered to read the whole thread but what time is this due to start and finish?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Right, I got up at 7:15am to plug this show on SCR this morning. If I can do that, you can all buy tickets.

Approx 35 left.

Comedy Steve said:
Right, I got up at 7:15am to plug this show on SCR this morning. If I can do that, you can all buy tickets.

Approx 35 left.
Yeah. Come along now, boys and girls. You're not here to enjoy yourselves. Arses into gear.

Be there.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here