Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Swindon!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
stfc71 said:
Any one want my mob. number? cos when we destroy you tonight, you can text me in the morning apologising to me for every nasty thing you've said.

this is no pick up board, though you could give us ya mums number I accidently deleted it on the way home on sunday,

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
stfc71 said:
Any one want my mob. number? cos when we destroy you tonight, you can text me in the morning apologising to me for every nasty thing you've said.

But if I text you in the morning, wont that wake your brother/sister/mother/father/dog?

Hell, its not as if you guys have got jobs to go to, and the dole office won't open till lunch.

Oct 25, 2003
stfc71 said:
I'm not gonna apologise for my insults. Firstly, everyone in Brighton IS gay, and secondly, we'll let the football do the talking!!
you'll find hove has one of the highest birth rates in the country, if we're all gay, where the hell are these children coming from?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:

yes please could be fun how about your address you know we could go for a meal some wine good food and you never know your luck

TOsser

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Someone please PM him and get his number, then if we win, you can post it on here and we can all text him to celebrate.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm not gay, and you should be proud of your town being gaybo central!

The Clarkemeister

May 19, 2004
SWINDON
tommy boy 86 said:
you'll find hove has one of the highest birth rates in the country, if we're all gay, where the hell are these children coming from?

I told you!! The film with Danny DeVito and Arnie!!!

STFC71 is a tit!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
profile of stfc71.

Appearance: Ginger hair, freckles and a good smattering of spots.
Job: Form tutor
Car: Skateboard
Favourite music: Busted
Favourite pastime: Masturbating whilst look at the lingerie section in mum's catalogue and looking at my sister in the shower

Have I forgotten anything ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
redland said:
this is no pick up board, though you could give us ya mums number I accidently deleted it on the way home on sunday,
i've got it , hes got it, in fact half the boards got it

have you still got her buisness card?, she should try and print one her 6th finger on the hand is really affecting her writing!

Oct 25, 2003
The Clarkemeister said:
I told you!! The film with Danny DeVito and Arnie!!!

STFC71 is a tit!!!
oh yeh, that movie.....i forgot that. forgive me stfc71, i believe you, WE'RE ALL GAY:eek:

do you think he was born in 71? that would make him 33/34, a little old to still believe stereotypes aren't we???

The Clarkemeister

May 19, 2004
SWINDON
tommy boy 86 said:
oh yeh, that movie.....i forgot that. forgive me stfc71, i believe you, WE'RE ALL GAY:eek:

do you think he was born in 71? that would make him 33/34, a little old to still believe stereotypes aren't we???

71 is his IQ you tit, or maybe his sperm count?!?!

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
You can all laugh as much as you like! we are better than you, got better players, better manager, better ground. Get off my site nancies!!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Gareth Glover said:
profile of stfc71.

Favourite pastime: Masturbating whilst look at the lingerie section in mum's catalogue and looking at my sister in the shower

Yes not sure of his gayness and is in denial so to make him self better he comes and trys to pick some one up to hold back coming out

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
The Clarkemeister said:
Get lost Faldo - you freak!

Forsooth - I am slain...

I would happily join you in a battle of wits, but it appears you are unarmed...

The Clarkemeister

May 19, 2004
SWINDON
Gareth Glover said:
profile of stfc71.

He actually wears a mask while he's wanking - www.blueyonder.pwp.wankmask.co.uk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here