Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Swindon!!

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
I aint inbread! and for sure I am cleaner than you lot! I don't take it up the pooper do I?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
No roight, he is roight, roight? Cos loike my brother, the one whos eyes are loike roight next to each other and has the hands loike dinner plates roight, he went down Broighton once roight and he loike saw this bloke roight, and he was wearing loike these fuckin shoes roight? Loike fuckin shoes with these loike strings across em roight? How fuckin gay is that roight? Eh? Fuckin strings across his tanners? LOL.

Hey come over here moi darling! Have a look at what this blokes wroitin. Its well funny. He's loike callin em gay and stuff! Cos its the fuckin truth roight. Cos loike I saw a Broighton fan on sundee roight? And I called him a gaylord roight, so that means there all gay dunnit. What? No Mum won't be home ages darling. She don't mind us two anyway.

Roight so loike I was saying roight, we are loike SO gonna beat you lot, cos loike Tommy Mooney is the man roight and he is gonna score loike TEN or sumthing! LOL! Then you'll all be crying roight and i'll be going all loike "HAH HAH YOU ARE LOIKE SO GAY" and it'll be WELL funny roight. LOL!

We luvz you Swindon we do! We luvz you Swindon we do! Oh Swindon we luvz you!

Er

Can any of you lot tell me what it's loike.

You know.

Being loike

Gay

And stuff.
Cos I aint roight but sometimes I get these loike feelings when I look at my uncle roight and I thought you might help.

Does anyone want my mob.number?

Please.

Go on.

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Poor Ben Adrews! having a slag for a girlfriend like you!!

SWINDON

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
There site must be boring there all coming on here i think they could be unsure which team to support tonight.

Come on deliverance boys join the seagulls.

be direct dont beat about the bush with your comments:safeway

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Poofs
Nancy boys
Pooper
Freak

Is there no limits to this boys use of the english language.

Yoda

English & European
stfc71 said:
You can all laugh as much as you like! we are better than you, got better players, better manager, better ground. Get off my site nancies!!

How come we finished above you in the league then?

4 more points wasn't it?

The league tables never lie! You always finish where you deserve.

Your only as good as your last game too!!!! That would have been lost then.:lolol:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:
I aint inbread! and for sure I am cleaner than you lot! I don't take it up the pooper do I?

up the pooper thats great i havent heard it call that for years i am still laughing:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
You Julians gang up on me as much as you want but you know that we are superior to you! you lot are annoying me now:

You are GAY, POOFS, FAGGOTS, MARMITE MUNCHERS, FUDGE PACKERS, BANDITS, SHIT STABBER, POO PUSHERS, CHOCOLATE CRUNCHERS etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here