Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Swindon!!

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
stfc71 said:
I hate you Brighton poofs! We were all over you like a rash on Sunday...

Something unsavoury here... all over poofs like a rash?

STFC - Sexually Transmitted Follicle Chlamydia?

Caught it off your brother did you?

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
By the way, was your phrase "Come on Swindon" an encouragement or a request?

While your town as a whole deserves nothing less, I'll be honest, buddy, and tell you that I believe most of the guys on here are far too discriminating to even sh1t on the place, let alone do what you asked them to.

And you call us gay...your message sounds like a George Michael personal ad.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
stfc71 said:
Come on you reds! this forum is nothing compared to our Swindon one! all your fans are on our site thinking they're funny and slating us. Bus I would do the same on your's, but this site is so dull!

DULL? Where on any other footy fan forum site would you find a recipe for egg fried rice AND by Ken Hom too!

All I find on your shitty site is how much you Swindon fans wanna know where Dukes Mound is.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Poofs , such originality :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:
Come on you reds! this forum is nothing compared to our Swindon one! all your fans are on our site thinking they're funny and slating us. Bus I would do the same on your's, but this site is so dull!

Lets see you come on here after we have given you inbreed carrot crunching fuckwits ***** a beating tonight

had your fun now f*** off

we dont give a shit what you think go back and cry to your mum/sister:salute: :salute:

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm not gonna apologise for my insults. Firstly, everyone in Brighton IS gay, and secondly, we'll let the football do the talking!!

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I dont think I saw a single person ask for an apology...

We're obviously too busy bumming each other.

Now, do you mind? I'm on the vinegar strokes.....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oy one brain cell. If everyone in Brighton were gay there would be no births hence no maternity wards needed in the local hospitals. Now f*** off until you can come back with something more original pee brain.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Good on yer for coming on here and having a go, even in the moronic way you have chosen.

Come back on tomorrow, we can all talk about the game. :wave:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:
I'm not gonna apologise for my insults. Firstly, everyone in Brighton IS gay, and secondly, we'll let the football do the talking!!

dont expect it from such wankers and if you expect the football to do the talking then you wont be saying much so once again tosser

f*** OFF YOUR BORING ME

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
We'll never die!! we'l never die!! We will hold our heads up high, (not ur Brighton willies!) cos Swindon Town will never die!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" Not ur Brighton willies ", what the f*** is that suppose to mean. If your going to be boring and unoriginal at least make some sence in your posts fuckwit.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
stfc71 said:
We'll never die!! we'l never die!! We will hold our heads up high, (not ur Brighton willies!) cos Swindon Town will never die!

you try and hold my willie I'll cum in ya face

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Any one want my mob. number? cos when we destroy you tonight, you can text me in the morning apologising to me for every nasty thing you've said.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:

:lolol: :lolol: god and they say inbreeds are thick what a great song now go pester your sister with your sexual advances

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Yeah roight 'cos loike all of you are loike GAY roight, and loike we loike animals roight, but that's loike GODS way roight. Yeah roight and were are loike SO gonna beat you lot tonoight roight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here