Jul 5, 2003
Saturday 17 March

Crystal Palace vs Hull

Will you be hoping they win??

No brainer imo, Palace to help the Albion's play off push :thumbsup:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I voted Yes, their season's over, ours isn't . Hull are a real threat to us and are putting a decent (ish) run together at the wrong time ...... no brainer, in fact I hope they hammer 'em

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good poll. I'd see the positive side whatever the result.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
come on palace ... it wont make any difference to your season
but i know you will want to win this one and then follow it up with wins against birmingham and cardiff in april
palace could decide this play off race ...

Wins for us and draws all round for our playoff challengers is a 2 point gain everytime IMO - couldn't possibly want Palace to win.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No way. PAlace are what 9 points behind us (at a guess) and have a game in hand - win that and they're only 6 behind us. Finishing above them means a lot this yr - esp after the Amex defeat, so no I don't want them to win yet. When it's mathmatically impossible for them to catch us and they can do us a REAL favour then yes my mind will change. I'd like a draw though as 1 point not massively great for either...

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
No way. PAlace are what 9 points behind us (at a guess) and have a game in hand - win that and they're only 6 behind us. Finishing above them means a lot this yr - esp after the Amex defeat, so no I don't want them to win yet. When it's mathmatically impossible for them to catch us and they can do us a REAL favour then yes my mind will change. I'd like a draw though as 1 point not massively great for either...

ha ha ha !!! running scared ???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Palace have no chance of a play off place but some of their more deluded fans will think they have if they can just beat Hull. And that in turn will help anybody else playing them while their delusion is still in place.

So a Palace win for me. Oh and I'd be particularly delighted if they could turn Portsmouth over in April. They might even be the lucky ones who send them down.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Cannot ever want Palace to win, especially as they have a game in hand, a draw would suit us fine. Lets secure the play offs by our own merit & not rely on others, with games against Blackpool,Middlesbrough,Reading,West Ham & Birmingham still to come, it is in our own hands to get there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
ha ha ha !!! running scared ???

Just realistic mate. Football's a funny game. Plus I got £20 on us finishing above you with a Palace mate - printing money ;)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
with games against Blackpool,Middlesbrough,Reading,West Ham & Birmingham still to come, it is in our own hands to get there.
10th it is then.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hull have drawn 6 out of their last 8 games, and have the highest number of clean sheets in the CCC (17), Palace have drawn 6 out of their last 8 games and have the second highest number of clean sheets in the CCC (15).

0-0 anyone?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hull have drawn 6 out of their last 8 games, and have the highest number of clean sheets in the CCC (17), Palace have drawn 6 out of their last 8 games and have the second highest number of clean sheets in the CCC (15).

0-0 anyone?
6-5 to Palace.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come on Palar$e! No doubt they'll fcuk it up...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here