Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Palace!???

Come on Palace on Saturday?

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hull will come away from Smellhurst with 3 points.

If palace lose and we miss out, they'll say they alone did our chances in and will be pleased.
If they win and we make the playoffs, they'll say they felt sorry for us or are responsible for our getting there at all.

As long as we control our own destiny, and make it to the top 6 - I'll be happy to ignore everything palace do.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Anything to improve our chances of claiming a play-off place. I will be hoping for a Palarse win, but only for the sake of the Albion's best interests.

D

Deleted member 18477

palace arent that far behind the top 6. so draw for me.

Jan 12, 2012
We have everything to play for, with 6 games in March, 5 at home, we could have a big say in the promotion race.
With our last 2 games being against Reading and Cardiff, things could become very interesting.
Sing up for us on saturday boys and girls !!

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I want Palace to lose. If this was the last game of the season and we need them to get a result so we can secure a Play-Off place then I would be hoping they win...But we have 10 games left and claiming a Play-Off spot currently revolves on what we do ourselves and we are not into the realms of praying results go for us just yet...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here