Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Palace inbreds

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Re: Re: Come on Palace inbreds

Croydonbloke said:
Well I suppose you beat Huddersfield at the weekend and you`ve got a massive game tonight in Johnstones Paint Trophy so that makes you on par with Chelsea. How you have the bollox to laugh at us I do not know. :salute:

As i have said CB its about the 2nd time in a decade that Brighton have won and Palace have lost a game on the same day, let them wipe their nosebleeds, enjoy their moment and talk to them in a few months time.

;)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
Well I was thinking that! Still 6 million is a hell of a lot of money on that lot.

And there lies the problem Daman,he has bought a bunch of journeymen pros on their last big paypacket and it has backfired on him because there is no pace in the team whatsoever. The worrying thing for me now is that he is blaming the players for the unprofessional defending from set pieces! Who the f*** coaches them all week Father Christmas?!

:rolleyes:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re: Re: Re: Come on Palace inbreds

SJ's Love Monkey said:
As i have said CB its about the 2nd time in a decade that Brighton have won and Palace have lost a game on the same day,

;)

Don't want to be pendantic, but it was actually the second time in 11 days. [17.10.06 and 28.10.06]

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What could make this situation any better?

Weren't Palace linked with Graeme Souness before appointing Taylor?

Just imagine if he came in now!

Icing, cake, on

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Bluejuice said:
What could make this situation any better?

Weren't Palace linked with Graeme Souness before appointing Taylor?

Just imagine if he came in now!

Icing, cake, on

Hindsight is a wonderful thing i know but Mike Newell applied for the palace job in the summer and Taylor was given the nod. Most Palace fans still think this was a crazy decision!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Come on Palace inbreds

Croydonbloke said:
Well I suppose you beat Huddersfield at the weekend and you`ve got a massive game tonight in Johnstones Paint Trophy so that makes you on par with Chelsea. How you have the bollox to laugh at us I do not know. :salute:

Its easy my pal. Your team thinks it is amongst the best in the Championship. You just need to read some of the posts certain chumps make on BBs and all of the bollox spouted in and around the area.

It is bloody hilario that Taylor is screwing up the side right now. You hailed him as a messiah when he was appointed. We are where we belong based on a dire financial position and a lack of a ground.

You have your messiah.

You have a good healthy bank balance

You have your ground

why the crap on the pitch?

:salute: back at you!!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Who the f*** coaches them all week Father Christmas?!

no can't be - he's Chief Executive of Leeds United - Chumpions of Europe

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Who the hell is Flinders?

Where did Kiraly end up? And Speroni?:lol:

(rather ignorant when it comes to Palace)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:

Kiraly is still there but dropped last night. Speroni is inthe reserves I think. Flinders came from Barnsley I think.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Withdean Wanderer said:

Kiraly is still there - I saw a couple of goals fly past the baggy trousered goon on the Championship on Sunday morning.

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Well if we go down we wont be playing Palace next season because they are going down themseleves

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
CAFC said:
Well if we go down we wont be playing Palace next season because they are going down themseleves

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Settle down Clown lets face it there is a lot more chance of you being relegated than us! (only just on current form i grant you but more!)

:lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Come on Palace inbreds

Perry Milkins said:
Its easy my pal. Your team thinks it is amongst the best in the Championship. You just need to read some of the posts certain chumps make on BBs and all of the bollox spouted in and around the area.

It is bloody hilario that Taylor is screwing up the side right now. You hailed him as a messiah when he was appointed. We are where we belong based on a dire financial position and a lack of a ground.

You have your messiah.

You have a good healthy bank balance

You have your ground

why the crap on the pitch?

:salute: back at you!!

To be fair Nigel CB is in the minority among Palace fans if he thought Taylor was a messiah

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Re: Come on Palace inbreds

SJ's Love Monkey said:
To be fair Nigel CB is in the minority among Palace fans if he thought Taylor was a messiah

Taylor is a WANKER.

FACT :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here