Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Palace inbreds

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Thanks mate but i give it and i take it, it's what football rivalry is about, i am big enough to come on here when you are getting turned over week after week so its only fair you get your own back!

:D

didnt fancy going tonight then ? surely its now they need you ?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Seriously you have to get up for work tomorrow this could take a long time!

:(

:lolol: Just wondered because I've always thought hes overrated and got a long way because of his jobs with England but it seems he's only getting found out now. Lack of money?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
sir danny cullip said:
:lolol: Just wondered because I've always thought hes overrated and got a long way because of his jobs with England but it seems he's only getting found out now. Lack of money?

Its not lack of money fella he has bought Kuqi for £2.5m, Leon Cort for £1.2m, Flinders for £1m, Scowcroft for £500k, Fletcher for £500k, Green for £100k and Lawrence for £200k. Plus he picked up Mark Kennedy on a free. Out of all those only Cort and to a certain extent Scowcroft have been ok the rest a waste of space, tactically he is baffling and i don't think he has picked the same team for two games in a row. Saturday is make or break for him i would have thought.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Its not lack of money fella he has bought Kuqi for £2.5m, Leon Cort for £1.2m, Flinders for £1m, Scowcroft for £500k, Fletcher for £500k, Green for £100k and Lawrence for £200k. Plus he picked up Mark Kennedy on a free. Out of all those only Cort and to a certain extent Scowcroft have been ok the rest a waste of space, tactically he is baffling and i don't think he has picked the same team for two games in a row. Saturday is make or break for him i would have thought.

Lets hope he can keep his job a lot longer then :p Sounds like the next manager won't have much money to spend with all that lot been brought in!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
Lets hope he can keep his job a lot longer then :p Sounds like the next manager won't have much money to spend with all that lot been brought in!

Palace have got dough but i doubt Jordan will let Taylor anywhere near it with his track record!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Flinders

Butterfield Cort Ward Granville

McAnuff Watson Soares Kennedy

Kuqi Morrisson

That side shouldn't be losing 4 on the spin!! It has because the dozy c**t doesn't play that side, he plays Lawrence and Green and Reich

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Flinders

Butterfield Cort Ward Granville

McAnuff Watson Soares Kennedy

Kuqi Morrisson

That side shouldn't be losing 4 on the spin!! It has because the dozy c**t doesn't play that side, he plays Lawrence and Green and Reich

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

get the tin hats out boys a got ready for a good old fastion religation battle:D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Dougal said:
whats the excuses now ?

1 win in 13 , dumped out carling cup by notts county , players falling out , fans having hissy fits , attendances down + a manager who has wasted millions

lets all laugh at the Scum

ha hahaha

Well I suppose you beat Huddersfield at the weekend and you`ve got a massive game tonight in Johnstones Paint Trophy so that makes you on par with Chelsea. How you have the bollox to laugh at us I do not know. :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here